Bellman Visit Alarm Clock
Waking up in the morning is a struggle for anyone at the best of times, but if you are hard of hearing it can be much more difficult. Finding an alarm clock that can adequately wake a person with a hearing impairment is a real problem; often a standard sounding alarm just isn't enough. Whether you need to be woken for work, or to feed your baby, it's so important that you can trust your alarm clock to get you out of bed and ready to face the day.
Thankfully, the Bellman Visit Alarm Clock is designed to do just that, using loud sound, flashing lights and/or vibration to ensure you will never oversleep again. This alarm is therefore also ideal for particularly heavy sleepers who need an extra push to get them up in the morning.
How Does the Alarm Clock Work?
Start your day right with the Bellman Visit Alarm Clock. Connected to a powerful bed shaker, which can be placed under your mattress or pillow, vibrations will alert you when it's time to wake up. The device can also emit an extra loud alarm signal and high intensity flashing lights. Whether you want to use one, or a combination of these three alerts, is entirely up to you.
A back-up battery ensures that you won't be caught without power, so you can really depend on your alarm clock to be there when you need it.
If you own Visit Transmitters your clock can connect to your system, meaning you can choose to also be awoken when the doorbell or phone rings, when your baby cries, or if there is a fire in the house, helping you keep tabs on your home.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Alarm Clock
The Visit Alarm Clock is tailored to your needs, using various features to ensure its reliability. These include:
- Extra loud alarm signal - ascends to over 100dB to get you up in the morning
- High intensity flash - four bright flashing LED lights help to achieve this further
- Powerful bed shaker - vibrates under your pillow or mattress
- Back-up battery - you can rely on your clock to work even during power loss
- Battery supervision monitors and displays back-up battery status
- Bellman Visit compatible - can connect to other transmitters in your Visit System to help you keep tabs on your home, even whilst you are asleep
- Night light beacon to guide you back to bed if you are up at night
- Smart snooze function - reduces time intervals from 9 to 2 minutes to ease you into getting up
- Alarm signal sweeps through the frequencies to make sure you don't miss it
- Easy to use - large LCD display with adjustable backlight and two push rotate dials for setting the time and alarm
- Can connect your alarm clock to amplify the ring signal, or connect it to a door entrance contact mat
- Frequency: 433.9MHz (BE1380), 868.3MHz (BE1580), 314.9MHz (BE1580-315)
- Operating range: 197ft/ 60m (BE1380), 656FT/ 200m (BE1580), 98ft/ 30m (BE1580-315)
- Height: 4.3", 108mm
- Width: 4.7", 121mm
- Depth: 3.6", 92mm
- Weight: 13.7oz, 390g (with batteries)
- Connections: external trigger input 3.5mm stereo jack. Telephone modular RJ-11 jack. Analogue network 26-120V RMS, 12 - 100Hz
- Operating temperature: 59° to 95°F/ 15° to 35°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (no condensing)
The Bellman Visit Alarm Clock is for indoor use only.