Bellman Alarm Clock Classic with Bed-Shaker
The Bellman Alarm Clock Classic with Bed-Shaker builds to a 100dB alarm you can be sure that you will never sleep through an alarm again. Designed to wake the deaf and hard of hearing, not only is the alarm extra-loud but also it comes with a powerfully vibrating bed-shaker that you won't be able to sleep through.
- 1 x Alarm Clock
- 1 x Bed Shaker
- Power Adaptor
- User Guide
Who Can Benefit from Using the Bellman Alarm Clock Classic with Bed-Shaker?
This classic alarm clock is here to help anyone who struggles to wake up in the morning, whether you are deaf, hard of hearing or a very heavy sleeper. Featuring a bed-shaker that vibrates powerfully under your pillow, this clock has a powerful alarm that builds over time to guarantee that even the heaviest of deaf sleepers is awoken.
If you struggle to get up in the morning, then be confident that this alarm will wake even the deaf and those who are hard of hearing. The alarm builds to a very loud 100dB, so you have a chance to turn it off before waking the neighbours. The clock rings in an ascending multi-tone signal that sweeps across a number of frequencies to be heard by people with a variety of forms of hearing loss.
The snooze feature will silence the alarm for progressively decreasing periods of time, beginning with a 9-minute interval between alarms and decreasing to 2 minutes to help you get up. The snooze intervals decrease in 2-minute steps with each press of the snooze button in a pattern that will best help you to stay awake.
Clear and Simple Display
The display is simple with large numbers and the time that the alarm is set for indicated beneath the current time. There are 5 levels of backlight intensity that you can control with the press of a button and an easy button to switch between the 12- and 24-hour time format. Large dials on the side are an easy way to adjust the display time and set the alarm.
Bed Shaker Included
Designed to give you as much help as possible waking up in the morning, this alarm clock includes Bellman's Visit Accessory: the Bed-Shaker. This powerful, vibrating device can be placed under your pillow for an intense alert that will be sure to wake you up. It comes with an anti-slip pad and 2m cable, to be easily placed in the bed wherever works for you.
Optional Back-Up Batteries
Powered by mains, this classic alarm clock also has the ability to run from 4 x rechargeable AAA NiMH batteries (not included). These back-up batteries will ensure that the alarm goes off even in the event of a power cut. The bed-shaker is powered through the clock and can run on the mains and the battery power.
How Easy Is the Classic Alarm Clock to Maintain?
As the alarm clock runs on mains power it hardly requires any maintenance and should stay at its optimum function without any work on your behalf. If the clock becomes dirty and does need to be cleaned simply wipe it down with a dry cloth to clean it (do not use household cleaning products).
Which Bellman Alarm Clock Is Right for Me?
Each Bellman Alarm Clock has its own advantages, have a browse of these listings to see which clock will work best for you:
- Bellman Alarm Clock Classic (This Version) - Loud sound and bed-shaker included
- Bellman Alarm Clock Pro - Loud sound, intense flashing lights, bed-shaker and night light
- Bellman Visit Alarm Clock - Features of the Alarm Clock Pro and it works as a receiver for your Bellman home system
- Bellman Vibio - A vibrating alarm clock that doesn't produce any sound, just powerful vibrations
Key Features of the Bellman Alarm Clock Classic with Bed-Shaker
- Never sleep through an important alarm again thanks to this clock's extra loud 100dB alarm
- Includes vibrating bed-shaker to ensure that even deaf and hard of hearing people are awoken
- Clear and simple display with five levels of backlighting that are easily adjustable
- Smart snooze designed to help you wake up by decreasing the snooze time in two-minute intervals
- Requires minimal maintenance and is ready for use straight out the box with mains power
- Option to insert back-up batteries that will keep the device powered during a power outage
- Designed to plug into a mains socket using a jack-plug
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 108 x 121 x 92mm (4.3 x 4.8 x 3.6")
- Weight: 390g (approx. 0.86lbs) incl. batteries
- Sound Output: 100dB at 10cm; 94dB at 30cm
- Bed-Shaker Vibrator Power: 2.0 - 4.0V DC
- Power source: jack-plug for mains socket