Bellman Classic Alarm Clock
Waking up in the morning is a struggle for anyone at the best of times, but if you are hard of hearing it can be much more difficult. Finding an alarm clock that can adequately wake a person with a hearing impairment is a real problem; often a standard sounding alarm just isn't enough.
The Bellman Visit Alarm Clock uses extra loud sound and bed shaker vibration to ensure you will never oversleep. This alarm is therefore also ideal for particularly heavy sleepers who need an extra push to get them up in the morning. Dependable and efficient, the Classic Bellman Alarm Clock will be there when you need it most.
How Does the Alarm Clock Work?
Start your day right with the Bellman Visit Alarm Clock. Connected to a powerful bed shaker, which can be placed under your mattress or pillow, vibrations will alert you when it's time to wake up. The device can also emit an extra loud alarm signal; whether you want to use one, or a combination of these alerts is up to you.
The clever clock features a smart snooze function, reducing the time intervals from 9 to 2 minutes, and a multiple tone alarm signal that sweeps through the frequencies, ensuring you will be able to hear it.
A back-up battery reduces the risk of the alarm clock running out of power, so you can be confident that your alarm clock will always be ready to perform.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Alarm Clock Classic
The Classic Alarm Clock is tailored to your needs, using various features to ensure its reliability. These include:
- Extra loud alarm signal - ascends to over 100dB to get you up in the morning
- Comes with bed shaker which vibrates under your pillow or mattress
- Back-up battery - you can rely on your clock to work even during power loss
- Smart snooze function - reduces time intervals from 9 to 2 minutes to ease you into getting up
- Alarm signal sweeps through the frequencies to make sure you don't miss it
- Easy to use - illuminated LCD display with adjustable backlight and large rotating dials to set the time and alarm
- Height: 4.3", 108mm
- Width: 4.7", 121mm
- Depth: 3.6", 92mm
- Weight: 13.7oz, 390g (including batteries)
- Sound signal: 100dBA at 4", 10cm, 94dBA at 12", 30cm. Built-in frequency signal with a main frequency of 950Hz - 3000Hz
- Bed-shaker signal: vibrator power 2.0 - 4.0V DC
- Alarm timeout: 20 minutes
The Bellman Alarm Clock Classic is for indoor use only.