Bellman Alarm Clock Pro with Bed-Shaker
Whether you're hard of hearing, deaf or just a very heavy sleeper, the Bellman Alarm Clock Pro with Bed-Shaker guarantees to get you up when you need to wake with a 100dB alarm, high-intensity flashing LEDs and a powerfully vibrating bed shaker. Use these alerts together or whatever combination wakes you and be sure to turn the alarm off before your neighbours wake up too.
- 1 x Alarm Clock
- 1 x Bed Shaker
- 4 x AAA Rechargeable Batteries
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
Who Can Benefit from Using the Bellman Alarm Clock Pro with Bed-Shaker?
For the deaf and hard of hearing, this alarm clock uses vibrations and intense flashing lights to ensure that you will be awoken even if you cannot hear the loud 100dB alarm. If you are a heavy sleeper and find regular alarm clocks insufficient, you can be confident that this clock will provide enough alerts to guarantee you don't sleep through your alarm.
If you struggle to get up in the morning, then be confident that this alarm will wake even the deaf and those who are hard of hearing. The alarm builds to a very loud 100dB, so you have a chance to turn it off before waking the neighbours. The clock rings in an ascending multi-tone signal that sweeps across a number of frequencies to be heard by people with a variety of forms of hearing loss.
Combine the Alarms That Work for You
The Bellman Visit Alarm Clock is connected to a powerful bed shaker, which can be placed under your mattress or pillow, to strongly vibrate when it's time to wake up. The device can also emit an extra loud alarm signal that goes up to 100dB and flashes high intensity bright lights. You are able to use whichever one of these alerts works best for you, or a combination of all three.
Designed to give you as much help as possible waking up in the morning, this alarm clock includes Bellman's Visit Accessory: the Bed-Shaker. This powerful, vibrating device can be placed under your pillow for an intense alert that will be sure to wake you up. It comes with an anti-slip pad and 2m cable, to be easily placed in the bed wherever works for you.
The snooze feature will silence the alarm for progressively decreasing periods of time, beginning with a 9-minute interval between alarms and decreasing to 2 minutes to help you get up. The snooze intervals decrease in 2-minute steps with each press of the snooze button in a pattern that will best help you to stay awake.
Clear and Simple Display
The display is simple with large numbers and the time that the alarm is set for indicated beneath the current time. There are 5 levels of backlight intensity that you can control with the press of a button and an easy button to switch between the 12- and 24-hour time format. Large dials on the side are an easy way to adjust the display time and set the alarm.
Built in Night-Light
The Pro version of Bellman's alarm clock features an electro luminescent beacon which can be turned on and off with the snooze button. This gentle blue light is an excellent guide that can help you get back to bed if you have wandered in the night without being so bright that you won't be able to sleep again after using it.
Back-Up Batteries Included
Powered by the mains, this alarm clock pro also comes with 4 x rechargeable AAA NiMH batteries that can be used to power the device. These back-up batteries will ensure that the alarm goes off even in the event of a power cut so that you never miss an alert. The bed-shaker is powered through the clock and can run on the mains and the battery power.
Will the Flashing Lights Work on A Bright Morning?
The four high intensity flashing lights are so bright that they will not only be visible but actually remain attention grabbing even in broad daylight. For those who are completely deaf or would prefer not to use the in bed vibrating bed-shaker, these intensely bright flashing lights will be more than enough to wake you.
How Easy Is the Alarm Clock Pro to Maintain?
As the alarm clock runs on mains power it hardly requires any maintenance and should stay at its optimum function without any work on your behalf. If the clock becomes dirty and does need to be cleaned simply wipe it down with a dry cloth to clean it (do not use household cleaning products).
Which Bellman Alarm Clock Is Right for Me?
Each Bellman Alarm Clock has its own advantages, have a browse of these listings to see which clock will work best for you:
- Bellman Alarm Clock Classic - Loud sound and bed-shaker included
- Bellman Alarm Clock Pro (This Version) - Loud sound, intense flashing lights, bed-shaker and night light
- Bellman Visit Alarm Clock - Features of the Alarm Clock Pro and it works as a receiver for your Bellman home system
- Bellman Vibio - A vibrating alarm clock that doesn't produce any sound, just powerful vibrations
Key Features of the Bellman Alarm Clock Pro with Bed-Shaker
- Never sleep through an important alarm again thanks to this clock's extra loud 100dB alarm
- Four bright flashing LEDs are guaranteed to wake you as they will even be visible in the morning
- Includes vibrating bed-shaker to ensure that deaf and hard of hearing people are awoken
- Clear and simple display with five levels of backlighting that are easily adjustable
- Night-light built in so that you can find your way back to bed with its soft blue electro-luminescence
- Smart snooze designed to help you wake up by decreasing the snooze time in two-minute intervals
- Requires minimal maintenance and is ready for use straight out the box with mains power
- Includes rechargeable back-up batteries that will keep the device running in the event of a power cut
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 108 x 121 x 92mm (4.3 x 4.8 x 3.6")
- Weight: 390g (approx. 0.86lbs) incl. batteries
- Sound Output: 100dB at 10cm; 94dB at 30cm
- Flash: 4 high-intensity pulsating LEDs
- Bed-Shaker Vibrator Power: 2.0 - 4.0V DC