Bellman Visit Baby Cry Transmitter
All parents want to be aware of when their baby needs their attention. But those with hearing difficulties can't always identify the cries of their baby from another room. This is where the Bellman Visit Baby Cry Transmitter comes in, connecting you to your child through radio signals that ensure you're never too far away. Helping to create a safe and happy household, you will always know when your baby needs you.
How Does the Bellman Baby Cry Transmitter Work?
The device uses radio transmitters and receivers to alert you to the cries of your child. The Baby Cry Transmitter detects the sound of crying and makes you aware of this through a light, sound or vibration signal sent to your receiver. It picks up the sound through a built-in microphone and the sensitivity can be controlled, ensuring that the transmitter is not triggered unnecessarily.
Tailored to detect specifically the sound of crying, this Bellman Visit Transmitter is an ideal baby monitor for parents who are hard of hearing.
Features and Benefits of the Baby Cry Transmitter
A number of benefits enable the Bellman Cry Transmitter to best suit the needs of you and your baby. These include:
- Customisable signals - up to four individual alerts can be set if you have more than one infant
- Adjustable sensitivity - prevents alert from being triggered unnecessarily
- Radio key allows reliable use even in close proximity to other Visit Transmitters
- Wireless transmission with 200m operating range
- Long lasting power - up to 1 year on a standard battery
- Visit compatible - works with all receivers in the Visit range
- Can be mounted on the wall using a wall mount bracket and screws (all included) or placed on a level surface using supplied table stand
- Battery power: 2 x 1.5V AA lithium or alkaline
- Operating time: approx. 6 months (alkaline), approx. 1 year (lithium)
- Active power consumption: < 70mA
- Idle power consumption: < 400μA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 50 - 250m (depending on the radio frequency and building's characteristics)
- Activation via test button and built-in microphone
- Dimensions WxHxD: 65 x 100 x 27mm
- Weight: 120g (with batteries)
- Colour: white with a red triangle
The transmitter should be placed around 0.5 - 2m away from the child so that they cannot reach it. This product is suitable for indoor use only.