Bellman Visit Pager Receiver
For a simple way to be sure that you will never miss an alert from your home system, the Bellman Visit Portable Pager Receiver is designed to be attached to your person, for instant and easy notification without the hassle of having to carry a receiver. Coming with a belt clip or safety cord, this compact device is perfect for deaf and hard of hearing people who are active around the home but want to stay aware of what's happening around the house.
In the Box
- 1 x Pager Receiver
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Safety Cord
- 1 x Extra Front Label
Please Note: One of the images shows the Pager Receiver in a charging port, this is for illustrative purposes ONLY. The charging port is not included but is also available.
What Is This Product?
This pager will vibrate and indicate when a signal has been received from a Bellman Transmitter. It is designed to be worn and is portable so that you can keep tabs on your home while walking around your house.
Who Can Benefit from the Bellman Visit Pager Receiver?
If you are deaf or hard of hearing and find that you frequently miss people coming to the door or can't hear important phone calls, this pager receiver will help you stay aware of what's happening around the home whatever room you're in. It can also be paired with a fire alarm and push-button transmitter so you can keep yourself and your loved ones safe.
How Does the Pager Receiver Work?
The pager can operate on both standard and rechargeable batteries and it is lightweight for portability. It is activated by radio signals sent from Bellman Transmitters in your Visit System, and uses discreet vibrations to alert you when the transmitter sends a signal. It uses LED lights to differentiate the alerts so you know what signal was received.
Individual Light Alerts
The pager will vibrate to notify you when it has received a signal. It comes with four coloured LED lights that indicate which alert was received:
Discreet Vibration Notification
When a transmitter is activated, the signal it sends to your pager will cause the pager to vibrate discreetly for a non-intrusive notification. These vibrations change depending on what signal has been received so that you can be aware of what notification set your pager off without having to look at it. Once notified, press the red function button to stop the pager.
Comfortable and Stylish
Weighing just 70g, this lightweight Bellman Pager Receiver can be attached to your belt or fit within your pocket for comfortable wear that easily lets you keep tabs on your home. What's more, its sleek and minimalist design can be worn stylishly with a customisable front label so it will suit you whatever your fashion taste.
Extensive Battery Life
Compatible with alkaline batteries, the pager will function for up to 3 weeks on a single AAA battery. This impressive battery life can be improved upon if the pager is used with NiMH rechargeable batteries and the pager charger. Fully charging in only 6 hours, the pager will then operate for a whole week before needing to be charged again.
How Easy is the Pager to Maintain?
Thanks to the compact portability of the pager, it should not become dirty or require any significant upkeep. The batteries can last for up to 3 weeks and if rechargeable batteries are used it will only take 6 hours to reach full charge. When the battery needs to be changed or charged, an LED light next to the red function button will indicate this.
Key Features of the Bellman Visit Pager Receiver
- Easily portable for an easy way to stay connected to your home system while staying active round the house
- Uses discreet and non-intrusive vibrations to signal when a Bellman Transmitter wants to notify you
- Clearly identify what signal you are receiving thanks to 4 LED lights and specific vibration patterns
- Large battery life of up to 3 weeks on one AAA battery and option to use Pager Charger for re-usability
- Lightweight and portable design makes it easy to wear and comes with belt clip and safety cord included
- Customisable so you can pair vibrations with specific triggers and change the label to a style of your choice
- Adjustable radio key allowing reliable use even in close proximity to other Visit System devices
- Wireless transmission with operating range of 200m depending on the characteristics of your home
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 57 x 86 x 29mm (2.2 x 3.4 x 1.1")
- Weight: 70g (approx. 0.15 lbs) including battery
- Mains power: via Visit charger, BE1260
- Battery power: 1 x 1.5V AAA alkaline or 1.2V AAA NiMh rechargeable battery
- Operating time: 2 - 3 weeks (alkaline), approx. 1 week when fully charged (NiMh)
- Active power consumption: 220mA
- Idle power consumption: 1mA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 200m (with clear line of sight)
- Radio activation: Bellman Visit 868 system
- Analogue telephone activation: 26 - 120V RMS, 15 - 100Hz
- Vibrator power: built-in
- Colour: Two shades of grey with red function button