Bellman Visit Portable Pager Charger
If you own a Bellman Pager Receiver, the Bellman Visit Portable Pager Charger is sustainable and cost-effective way to keep your device functioning properly. This essential accessory will fully charge your pager in 6 hours and is meant to be used overnight. For night use, the charger can connect to up to two Bed-Shaker accessories which vibrate powerfully enough to wake even the heaviest of deaf sleepers.
- 1 x Pager Charger
- 2 x Supporting Legs
What Is This Product?
This is not a standalone device; it functions as a charging hub for the Bellman Visit Pager Receiver. Place the pager onto the charger and it will recharge the pager if rechargeable batteries are being used.
Who Can Benefit from the Bellman Visit Pager Charger?
If you have a Bellman Pager or are looking to include one as part of your home system then this is an essential accessory to increase the longevity and sustainable re-usability of your device. For the hard of hearing and deaf people looking to keep tabs on their home, the Bellman Visit home system is a comprehensive solution.
How Does the Pager Charger Work?
Simply place your pager into the charging hub and in 6 hours it will be fully recharged with an operating power that should last a whole week. It is suggested that you charge the device overnight. The receiver will continue to pick up signals from your Bellman Transmitters, while the charger itself will vibrate and light up when the receiver is notified.
Runs from the Mains
The Bellman Charger plugs into the mains, but also includes back-up batteries which automatically charge and take over if there is a loss of power. When possible, always keep the charger connected to the main power supply so that the back-up batteries are automatically charged.
The charger itself can function solely on back-up battery power. This ability gives the device an extra level of functionality, ensuring that it won't run out of power during a power cut. The reliability of this device should give you the peace of mind that you will still have access to your home system, even in an emergency.
How Does the Charger Show Its Working?
When your Bellman Pager Receiver is charging a green light will appear on the front of the charger, this is a simple and helpful indicator that the charger is on and functioning properly. This light will also clearly indicate that the pager is fully charged as it will switch off. If the pager is in the cradle and no light is visible then the charging is complete.
Designed for Overnight Use
With a 6-hour charging period for the pager to charge fully, this charging hub is most effective if used overnight. Throughout the night the pager will still detect signals from your Visit home system; however, the charger will vibrate, not the pager. One or two Bellman Bed-Shakers can also be connected to the charging hub, to ensure you are awoken by any notification.
How Easy Is the Charger to Maintain?
The charger comes with everything it needs to be able to charge your Bellman Pager Receiver straight out the box. As it works directly from the mains and has its own rechargeable batteries, it should require minimal maintenance for effective functioning. If it needs to be cleaned, simply wipe it with a dry cloth (do not use household cleaning products).
Key Features of the Bellman Visit Pager Charger
- Effective charging for sustainable and re-usable maintenance of your Bellman Pager Receiver
- Will continue to alert you while in use, even during the night when you are asleep
- Has the ability to connect to up to 2 Bed Shakers ensuring you will be woken by any alerts if necessary
- Runs from the mains so that you don't need to worry about the device running out of power while charging
- Vibrates and lights up when the Bellman Pager is inserted, mimicking its functioning to attract your attention
- Works as part of your home system and can connect to other Bellman devices such as the Bellman Alarm Clock
- Battery back-up automatically charges when plugged in, and takes over when needed to prevent risk of power loss
- Uses rechargeable batteries for minimal maintenance and sustainable use with no need to buy replacements
- Clear green LED indicator, lights up to signal when your device is charging, and when it is fully charged
- Can be hung from the wall using the hanging bracket or placed on a level surface using the included support legs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 78 x 88 x 43mm (3 x 3.5 x 1.7")
- Weight: 385g (approx. 0.85lbs) including battery
- Mains Power: 8V DC/ 800mA with built-in power supply unit
- Battery Power: internal NiMh batteries (the internal back-up batteries must be changed at a service workshop)
- Charging the Back-Up Battery: via the power supply unit (discharged batteries will take at least 24 hours to charge)
- Normal Pager Receiver Charging Time: approx. 6-hours
- Vibrator Power: 2.0 - 4.0VDC
- Colour: white
Only use rechargeable NiMh batteries in the Bellman Visit Charger - non-rechargeable batteries can leak if re-charged, which will damage the electronics of the product. The charger is for indoor use only.
Please note: pagers are available separately.