Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver with Charger
A lightweight and stylish receiver, the Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver with Charger is perfect if you are active around your home and want to receive Bellman notifications without carrying a receiver around with you. As the charger for the Wrist Receiver is included, this is a sustainable and economic device requiring minimal maintenance and makes your life easier by making your home more accessible.
In the Box
- 1 x Wrist Receiver
- 1 x Extra Wristband
- 1 x Charger with Power Supply
Everything you need to be able to use this lightweight and portable receiver as part of your Bellman home system is included in the box. This means it is ready to go straightaway, with minimal set up required.
What Is This Product?
This is a portable receiver intended to be used as part of your Bellman Visit home system and worn around your wrist. It will receive signals from your Bellman Transmitters and use vibrations to inform you with any alerts. When it receives an alert one of the LED lights will indicate to you which transmitter has been triggered.
Who Can Benefit from Using the Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver?
This receiver is designed to help deaf and hard of hearing people keep tabs on their home. If you have a hearing impairment it can be hard to know when someone is at the door, when the phone rings, if your baby is awake or if a loved one needs your attention. Thanks to this receiver, being aware of the comings and goings around your house will be made substantially easier.
How Does the Wrist Receiver Work?
The Wrist Receiver should be fastened around your wrist where it will indicate to you if it receives any signals sent from your Bellman Transmitters. Your receiver will alert you using coloured lights and discreet vibrations, ensuring that you are made aware of what is happening in a non-intrusive way. To silence the alert, press the middle button.
Includes a Charger
The wrist receiver comes with a charging hub that can fully charge the receiver fully in 8 hours. This includes a back-up battery to keep charging your wrist receiver even in a power cut. The charger is intended to be used overnight and can work with a Bellman Bed Shaker to alert you of any notification while you sleep. Only use rechargeable batteries for the Wrist Receiver and Charger as the acid in non-rechargeable batteries will leak and damage the electronics.
Clear Light Indicators
The Wrist Receiver will vibrate to notify you when it has received a signal. It comes with five coloured LED lights that indicate which alert was received:
Discreet Vibration Notification
When a transmitter is activated, the signal it sends to your wrist receiver will cause the receiver to vibrate discreetly for a non-intrusive notification. These vibrations change depending on what signal has been received so that you can be aware of what notification you have received without having to look. Once notified, press the central button to stop the pager.
Comfortable All-Day Wear
This compact receiver is lightweight, weighing in at just 27g, and designed to be worn around the house throughout the day without becoming uncomfortable. The rubber wrist band is made of soft silicone which will be kind to your skin and gentle to wear. It won't take long until you don't even notice wearing this helpful device.
Can the Wrist Receiver Be Customised?
The Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver features a removeable strap and an optional extra wrist band included in the box. This gives you the option to customise the receiver so that it can become a fashionable accessory to fit discreetly with your style or stand out as a statement item.
Significant Battery Life
Once fully charged the wrist receiver can operate for up to 30 hours without needing to be charged again. This extensive battery life means that you don't have to worry about the receiver failing to notify you of any alerts due to loss of power. As the charging station is included, keeping the receiver charged is simple and easy.
How Easy Is the Wrist Receiver to Maintain?
As the wrist receiver is small and designed to be worn frequently it should not require a large amount of maintenance. When the receiver needs to be charged it will indicate this and, as the charger is included, this is a hassle-free process that won't require you to change any batteries.
Key Features of the Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver and Charge
- Helps the deaf and hard of hearing stay aware of what is happening around your home
- Gives you the freedom to move room to room without having to carry a receiver with you
- Uses noticeable but discreet vibrations to notify you without being too intrusive or distracting
- Coloured LED lights clearly identify which of the Bellman Transmitters sent you the alert
- Charger included for a sustainable and economic way to maintain your charger's functioning
- Compatible with all the transmitters in the Bellman Visit range to keep your home system at your fingertips
- Lightweight design with comfortable wristband means the device can be worn all day without a problem
- Replaceable wristband and extra wristband included so you can keep your receiver in the best condition
- Adjustable radio key allows you to use your Visit home system even if there are multiple systems in one area
- Wireless transmission with operating range of 100m depending on the layout of your home
- Charger can connect to a Bellman Bed Shaker to keep you connected whilst the receiver is charging at night
- Mains power: via supplied Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver Charger
- Battery power: 1 x 1.2V V40H rechargeable battery
- Operating time: approx. 30 hours when fully charged
- Charging time: approx. 8 hours.
- If battery is completely flat, you can still use the Wrist Receiver by placing it in the Charger. After approx. 2 hours it can be used separately.
- Active power consumption: 100mA
- Idle power consumption: 3mA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 100m (with clear line of site)
- Radio activation via Bellman Visit 868 system
- Vibrator power: built-in
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 38 x 49 x 12mm (1.5 x 1.9 x 0.5")
- Weight: 27g (approx. 0.059lbs) including battery
- Colour: white with black top and grey function button
- Mains power: 7.5V DC/ 1500mA with power supply unit
- Battery power: 4 x 1.2V NiMH AAA rechargeable batteries
- Charging: via the power supply unit. Discharged back-up batteries will take at least 24 hours to charge.
- Active power consumption: 650mA
- Idle power consumption: 70mA
- Vibrator power: 2.0 - 4.0VDC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 95 x 100 x 117mm (3.7 x 3.9 x 4.6")
- Weight: 185g (approx. 0.41lbs) including battery
- Colour: white
- Cable length: 1.7m