Bellman Visit Landline and Mobile Telephone Transmitter with Bluetooth Transceiver
Even if you are hard of hearing, there is no need to frequently miss calls on your phone or mobile thanks to the Bellman Visit Landline and Mobile Telephone Transmitter with Bluetooth Transceiver. This helpful device no only ensures that you will never miss an important call again, but also this device can connect to the Visit App via Bluetooth bringing your home system to your mobile for your convenience.
In the Box
- 1 x Mobile Phone Transceiver
- 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries
- 1 x Telephone Splitter
- Power Adapter and Power Cable
- Screw and Plug
- User Manual
Thanks to the inclusion of all the necessary parts, the telephone transmitter with Bluetooth transceiver is ready-to-use as soon as it is out the box. This transmitter will instantly work as part of your home system.
What Is This Product?
This device is a Telephone Transmitter designed to help the hard of hearing. It will send a radio signal to your Bellman Receiver when it hears the phone ringing. With a Bluetooth Transceiver this device can also connect to your mobile phone, sending alerts when you receive a message and bringing your home system onto your Visit App.
Who Can Benefit from the Bellman Visit Telephone Transmitter with Bluetooth Transceiver?
Designed to make life easier for the hard of hearing, this transmitter will ensure that you never miss an important phone call, whether it's coming from your landline or mobile. If you already have a Bellman home system, bringing that system onto your phone through the Visit app will improve your overall Bellman Visit experience.
How Does the Telephone Transmitter Work?
The Telephone Transmitter uses an adaptor to plug in to your landline. The transmitter then sends a radio signal when it detects the ringing of your phone, relaying this to your Bellman Receiver. The receiver then notifies you using either light, sound or vibration alerts. The transmitter can also connect with other Bellman Transmitters to allow you to monitor several different aspects of your home.
How Does the Bluetooth Transceiver Work?
Begin by installing the Bellman Visit App and ensuring Bluetooth is activated on your phone. Connect the USB cable from the Transmitter into the plugged-in power adapter. Now your phone and Transmitter will automatically connect so that whenever you receive a call or a message on your mobile your Bellman Receiver will notify you, just like with your landline.
How to setup your Bellman Mobile Phone Transceiver
Bellman Visit App
Once you have your system set up, the Visit App gives you extensive control over your Bellman devices. You will receive notifications with a customisable icon to label which room the transmitter has been triggered from. You can even see the history of all alerts in case you have missed anything. Total control over your home system is only a tap away.
Bring Your Home System Together
Connecting your Bellman home system to your phone is the perfect set up alongside an existing Bellman Receiver to maximise your awareness of what's happening around your home. Combining clear alerts from your receiver with easy-to-read mobile notifications, keeping tabs on your home through the Bellman Visit experience has never been easier.
Ready to use out of the box, the Bellman Bluetooth Transceiver runs from the mains reliable performance that you can count on to consistently alert you. The transmitter comes with a phone splitter that plugs into your landline port. You can then insert the landline cord into this adaptor, download the Visit App on your mobile phone and you're ready to go.
This device can also function on the two AA alkaline batteries included with your purchase. This back-up battery power ensures that your device will keep functioning even in the case of a power-cut, so that your home system keeps you updated even in an emergency.
How Easy to Maintain Is the Telephone Transmitter for Landlines?
As the Mobile Phone Transceiver runs from the mains and has back-up batteries for an emergency, the Bellman Telephone Transmitter can function for years practically maintenance-free. If you need to clean it simply wipe it with a soft, lint free cloth (do not use household cleaning products). Avoid getting the Transmitter wet and it will function effectively for years without any work on your behalf.
Key Features of the Bellman Visit Telephone Transmitter for Landlines
- Don't miss important phone calls on mobile or landline, helping you stay in touch with your loved ones
- Your Transmitter will notify your Receiver of a call to your landline or mobile and when you receive a text
- Connect your Bellman home system to your phone for the easiest way to stay aware through your alerts
- The Visit App will give you control over your home system, customising devices to work best for you
- Adjustable radio key allows reliable use around the house even in close proximity to other Bellman systems
- Wireless transmission with up to 250m operating range depending on your home's characteristics
- Runs from the mains for reliable and consistent operation without having to monitor the battery life
- Can also be powered by the back-up batteries in the case of an emergency when you need it most
- To install, mount onto the wall using the bracket and screws included and plug in the power adapter
- Can also be placed on a level surface depending on where you want your Transmitter to work
- Phone splitter adapter functions like your landline plug and only takes a minute to set up
- Minimal maintenance needed, if the device accrues dust, it will only take a second to clean with a dry cloth
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 65 x 100 x 27mm (2.6 x 4 x 1.1")
- Weight: 120g (approx. 0.26lbs) including batteries
- Operating Power: Mains power 5 V DC/1000 mA
- Battery Power: 2 x 1.5V AA alkaline
- Radio Frequency: 315, 433.92 or 868.3MHz, depending on region
- Radio Coverage: 50 - 250m (with clear line of sight)
- Bluetooth Frequency: 2400 - 2483.5MHz
- Bluetooth Coverage: Up to 250m
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Inputs: RJ11 Input for Landline Telephone; 2.5mm ext. trig; 3.5mm ext. trig
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0; Power supply jack
- App Compatibility: IOS 11 and later; Android 6 and later
- Colour: White