Bellman Visit Doorbell Transmitter
Do you ever have problems hearing the doorbell? For people who are hard of hearing, it can be difficult to know when you have a guest. Luckily, the Bellman Visit Doorbell Transmitter, sends a clear notification to your Bellman Receiver when someone is at the door. This device is able to recognise almost any sound and has a 10-year battery life making this a vital part of your Visit home system.
In the Box
- 1 x Door Transmitter
- 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries
- Velcro for Wall Mounting
- Screw and Plug
- User Manual
Thanks to the inclusion of Velcro and batteries in the box, the doorbell transmission device is easy to assemble and ready to use as soon as it has been unpacked for hassle-free and instant doorbell amplification.
What Is This Product?
This transmitter should be placed next to your doorbell or intercom device and it will listen for when somebody rings the bell. When it hears the signal it will alert your Bellman receiver to clearly alert you that you have a visitor.
Who Can Benefit from the Bellman Visit Door Transmitter?
Whether you be hard of hearing, suffering from reduced mobility or have a large home and frequently miss the doorbell, this detection system can make life easier for anyone who wants to keep tabs on their home. By alerting you when someone is at the door, or when an intercom or telephone rings, you can easily be kept in the loop of the comings and goings around your home.
How Does the Doorbell Transmitter Work?
As part of a smart home system, this door transmitter can be programmed to recognise any sound and will signal to your Bellman receiver when that sound is identified. The transmitter uses dual microphone technology which listens for a specific sound and sends a secure radio signal to your Bellman receiver upon hearing that sound. It is very easy to set up and virtually maintenance free.
Connects Around Your House
The Bellman Visit Door Transmission system uses a secure radio link with a large operating range from 50 to 250m depending on the characteristics of the building you are using it in. With a maximum range of 250m the transmitter has ample coverage to signal your Bellman receiver wherever you have it in the house.
Various Detecting Abilities
The transmitter can either be activated by the internal microphone, built-in electromagnetic detector or via the Bellman external microphone accessory available for purchase. If you do attach an external microphone, the Bellman Visit Door Transmitter can connect to either an external doorbell or listen to a telephone and notify you when you receive a call.
Extensive Battery Life
For ease-of-use this door transmitter can function for 10 years on lithium batteries and has 5 years of battery life with alkaline batteries. Thanks to this huge battery life, you can be confident that once the device has been installed it will continue to notify you when a guest or a visitor is at your door without you having to purchase new batteries for the transmitter.
How Easy Is the Doorbell Transmitter to Maintain?
The Bellman Visit Door Transmitter is designed to be simple to set up and problem free to maintain. If it becomes dusty, it can be wiped down with a dry cloth (do not use household cleaning products on the transmitter) but otherwise the doorbell transmitter will function virtually maintenance free for years at a time.
Key Features of the Bellman Visit Doorbell Transmitter
- Place next to your doorbell or intercom system and this device will notify your Bellman receiver when someone rings your doorbell
- Excellent assistance for deaf or hard of hearing people who may regularly miss visitors coming to the door
- Can be programmed to recognise almost any sound to personalise your signal for your specific doorbell sound or notification needs
- Reliable detection thanks to dual microphone technology that, with correct placement, will never fail to notify you when it hears the signal
- Significant battery life of 5 years with alkaline batteries and 10 years with lithium batteries for maintenance-free use
- If used with the external microphone accessory available for purchase it can also be used to signal when you receiver a telephone call
- Uses a secure radio channel which has a generous operating range of up to 250m to easily cover your whole home
- Comes with batteries and Velcro in the box for easy assembly and the ability to be used instantly
- Make your home an easier living space combining this product with a receiver to hear when someone is at your door wherever you are
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 100 x 65 x 27mm (4.0 x 2.6 x 1.1")
- Weight: 120g (approx. 0.26 lbs) including batteries
- Battery power: 2 x 1.5 V AA lithium or alkaline
- Operating time: alkaline approx 5 years/ lithium approx 10 years
- Active power consumption: < 70mA
- Idle power consumption: < 15μA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz, 433.92 MHz or 315 MHz, depending on region
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 50 - 250m, depending on frequency and line of sight
- Colour: white