Do you ever have problems hearing the doorbell? For people who are hard of hearing, everyday situations can become a challenge and even answering the door can prove difficult. With the Bellman Visit Door Transmitter, people with limited hearing capabilities will always be aware of when someone is at the door.
How Does the Bellman Door Transmitter Work?
The Visit Door Transmitter works by detecting noise from your regular doorbell via dual microphone technology and transmitting this information to the receiver. The radio link covers your entire home, and the user is alerted through either light, sound or vibration, ensuring they are aware if they have a visitor. This makes it ideal for use by people with impaired hearing as it helps make the doorbell more obvious.
This doorbell transmitter is able to recognise the majority of doorbells, to work in virtually any home. For more unique doorbells and intercoms, the Visit door transmitter, can be programmed to identify any sound, and transmit the signal along.
The transmitter is suitable for traditional analogue doorbells, as well as being able to detect magnetic fields from electrical doorbells.
The Visit Door Transmitter can be activated by:
- The internal microphone
- The built-in electromagnetic detector
- The external microphone accessory
- A galvanic connection to your existing doorbell
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Visit Transmitter
The Bellman Visit Door Transmitter helps to ensure that you never miss a visit again. It does this by including a number of features:
- Suitable for both mechanical and electrical doorbells
- Can be programmed to detect any sound
- Includes an internal microphone and can be connected to an external microphone for greater versatility
- Radio key allows reliable use even in close proximity to other Visit Transmitters
- Can also be used to detect other sounds such as the telephone
- Works with sound of existing devices - great for households with multiple inhabitants of differing hearing ability
- Activation in four ways: via test button, internal microphone, external microphone or built-in magnetic coil
- Battery power: 2 x 1.5 V AA lithium or alkaline
- Operating time: alkaline approx 5 years/ lithium approx 10 years
- Active power consumption: < 70mA
- Idle power consumption: < 15μA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz, 433.92 MHz or 315 MHz, depending on region
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 50 - 250m, depending on frequency and line of sight
- Dimensions WxHxD: 65 x 100 x 27mm
- Weight: 120g (with battery)
- Colour: white
In the Box
- 1 x Visit Door Transmitter
- 2 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Velcro for wall mounting
- Alcohol wipe
- Screw and plug
- User manual
The Bellman Visit Door Transmitter is designed for indoor use only and is compatible with other products in the Bellman Visit range.