Tumblecare TUMPAG31 3-Channel Caregiver Radio Pager with Tone and Vibration Alert
Easily monitor between one and three transmitter devices at once on separate channels with the Tumblecare TUMPAG31 3-Channel Caregiver Radio Pager with Tone and Vibration Alert. Featuring a range of up to 100 metres, feel secure in the knowledge that you always know if a patient or loved one is in distress, even in a different room. When paired with a compatible sensor pad or as part of a full falls monitoring system, it can keep patients at risk of falling as safe as possible.
- 1 x 3-Channel Caregiver Radio Pager
Please note that this Radio Pager requires a sensor pad that is not included. It can be used together with Medpage Falls Monitoring sensor pads, or with both sensor pads and a Medpage Alarm Controller for a more comprehensive falls monitoring system. For full details see the What is the Tumblecare TUMPAG31 Compatible With? section below.
Key Features and Benefits
- Robust design drop tested on concrete from 2m
- Can be used for a single patient or for up to three
- Receiver range up to 100m
- LED display tells you which sensor is activated
- Compact and lightweight
- Alarm operates until reset by carer/user
- Features strong belt clip for mobile use
- Runs on AA batteries and has low battery warning
- Works for up to six months without needing new batteries
- Can activate silently with vibration or with tone alarm
What Is the Tumblecare TUMPAG31 Compatible With?
The Tumblecare TUMPAG31 3-Channel Caregiver Radio Pager cannot be used on its own. It requires a sensor pad for a basic system or a sensor pad and an alarm controller for a more comprehensive one. Below are some compatible products we carry at Care Alarms:
Who Is the Tumblecare TUMPAG31 Suitable For?
Due to the 3-channel design, the Tumblecare TUMPAG31 Caregiver Radio Pager is extremely versatile. In a care home or hospital environment it could be used to monitor up to three patients, each with a single sensor. For home use the three channels could be linked to sensors for a single patient, offering a much more comprehensive falls monitoring system.
- Power source: 2 x AA batteries
- Receiver range: 100 metres
- Radio frequency: 433MHz
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 80 x 52 x 25mm
- Weight: 63g (without batteries)
- 3 Channel pager receiver with LEDs for Sen 1, Sen 2, Sen 3
- Volume/vibration select button
- Strong belt clip and lanyard attachment clip
- Status indicator LED: Low battery, active alarm
- Alert options: Vibrate only, vibrate and low tone or vibrate and high tone volume
- Can detect low battery in itself and paired sensors
- On/Off switch on side