Medpage UCP10T Cordless Chair Occupancy Sensor Pad with Alarm Transmitter
Receive an instant notification when someone leaves their chair and reduce the risks of accidents or falls with the Medpage UC10T Cordless Chair Occupancy Sensor Pad with Integral Alarm Transmitter. Completely wireless for comfort and discretion, it can simply be placed under a cushion or seat cover.
- 1 x Chair Occupancy Sensor Pad (UCP10T)
Please note that to use this Sensor Pad, a Medpage Alarm Receiver or Pager is required and neither of these things are included. For a more comprehensive falls monitoring system it can be used with both. For full details see the What is the Medpage UC10T Sensor Pad Compatible With? section below.
Key Features and Benefits
- Rapid alert to a person leaving their chair, helping to prevent falls and wandering
- Completely wireless use reduces trip risks
- Suitable for both single or multiple patient care
- Low battery warning prevents your running out of power
- Made from an antimicrobial material for exceptional hygiene
- Air valve technology for fast sensor compression, providing even quicker alerts
- Compatible with all Medpage cordless sensors
- Can be used in conjunction with bed, floor and door sensors for a complete care solution
What is the Medpage UC10T Sensor Pad Compatible With?
The Medpage UC10T Cordless Chair Occupancy Replacement Sensor Pad With Integral Alarm Transmitter cannot be used on its own. It requires a Medpage alarm receiver or pager for a basic system.
For a more comprehensive system, the Sensor Pad can be used with both a receiver and pager. Below are some compatible products we offer at CareAlarms.co.uk:
Who Can Use the Medpage UC10T Cordless Sensor Pad?
Whether you are working in a professional care setting or watching over a loved one at home, the Medpage UC10T Occupancy Sensor Pad could offer both you and your patients peace of mind. With an operating range of up to 75 metres, even when carers are are not in the room they will know if a patient is out of their chair. This also makes the Sensor Pad perfect for those caring for multiple patients, as you will be notified if one patient is in distress, even if you are with another.
The UCP10T Sensor Pad is completely wireless, making for a discreet and unobtrusive design. The lack of wires also helps to prevent trip hazards, preventing potentially harmful falls.
How Does The Medpage Chair Occupancy Sensor Pad Work?
The Medpage Occupancy Sensor comes with an instruction manual but here is a quick three-step guide to using it:
- Pair the occupancy sensor pad to an alarm receiver or pager (please note one of these is not included)
- Place it under a seat cover or cushion
- If the patient rises from the seat, the sensor will send a signal to the receiver
- Sensor dimensions: 380 x 300mm
- Module dimensions: 67 x 55 x 10mm
- Integral moulded pocket for transmitter storage
- On/Off Switch for power (Requires removal from pouch)
- Bed/Chair sensor type switch
- Operating radio frequency: 433MHz
- Wireless operating range: 50-75M
- Connection via mini-USB female socket
- Low battery warning transmission
- Test confirmation LED (when removed from pocket)