Medpage MPCSA11 Patient Bed and Chair Fall Monitoring Wireless Alarm Controller
Featuring three separate radio channels for individual patients, adjustable volume controls and a selectable alarm delay, the Medpage MPCSA11 Patient Bed and Chair Fall Monitoring Wireless Alarm Controller has all the benefits of a modern falls monitoring system while remaining easy to use. When paired with one of our Medpage Sensor Pads or as part of a full Medpage Falls Monitoring System, it can really help carers keep patients or loved ones safe.
- 1 x Wireless Alarm Controller
Please note that this Alarm Controller requires a sensor pad which is not included. It can be used together with Medpage Falls Monitoring sensor pads, or with both sensor pads and a Medpage Pager for a more comprehensive falls monitoring system. For full details see the What is the Medpage MPCSA11 Compatible With? section below.
Key Features and Benefits
- Can be used completely wirelessly or with a cable
- Features three separate radio channels for individual patients
- Alarm reset function lets patient move between sensors without triggering alarm
- Adjustable volume controls from silent to 90dB
- Alarm pause function to fit patient routine
- Selectable alarm delays: instant, 15, and 30 minutes
- In-built visual alert to make it even harder to miss
- Can be linked to alarm receiver or emergency services auto-dialler
- Comes with fault notification for signal loss, damaged sensors or low battery
- Can be used for a single patient or as part of a multi-patient system
What Is the Medpage MPCSA11 Compatible With?
The Medpage MPCSA11 Patient Bed and Chair Fall Monitoring Wireless Alarm Controller cannot be used on its own. It requires a sensor pad for a basic system or a sensor pad and a pager for a more comprehensive one. Below are some compatible products we carry at Care Alarms:
Who Is the Medpage MPCSA11 Suitable For?
Whether you're caring for a single loved one or for multiple patients, the MPCSA11 Fall Monitoring Alarm Controller can help you do so as safely and confidently as possible. With selectable alarm delays and a pause function, it can incorporate the daily schedules of up to three patients without disrupting them or a carer. Perfect for a professional care setting or just a comprehensive home care set up.
- Wireless frequency 433MHz
- Wireless range typically 100M
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries
- Optional AC/DC power adaptor
- Typical battery life 6-9 months
- Power status LED
- Cordless bed and chair pad alarm LEDs
- Auxiliary wireless alarm alert LED
- 3 x Integral wireless alarm channels with channel active LEDs
- 1 x addressable alarm transmitter channel
- Radio signal integrity monitoring
- Monitor low battery warning
- Sensor transmitter low battery warning
- On-device button and wireless remote alarm reset (with compatible devices)
- Alarm trigger inputs: 1 x cabled, 3 x wireless sensor pairing
- Visual indication of active alarm device
- Jack socket and RJ11 alarm trigger input
- RED compliant