Needing assistance and being left helpless is a fear for all vulnerable people. You do not want to suffer a fall, or need someone to help you up and find there is no one hearing your call. From a carer's point of view, having to constantly check on patients is time consuming and takes them away from other duties.
The POCSAG Alphanumeric Display Pager and Long-Range Transmitter are designed with an easy to push button that can be fixed to either a watch strap or a lanyard. When pressed, this sends a message to the pager, which displays the message "help required"*.
Features of the Alphanumeric Display Pager and Transmitter
The bell button is fixed into either a resin wrist strap or into a lanyard to be worn around the neck if that is preferred. The last thing you want is for there to be any delay when it comes to providing assistance, so the buttons are easy to press to make them ideal for those with dexterity problems.
- Easy-press alert button sends an automatic message to the pager
- "Help required" default message
- Can be personalised with a 40 character message of your choice
- Alert button has a 25mm diameter and a depth of 12mm
- Waterproof coating keeps alert button working even when wet
- Range of 400 metres
- Messages can be stored with date and time for future reference
- Alert can be send to tone or vibration
- Time display and alarm
- Pager powered with 1 x AAA battery
*Messages can be personalised prior to despatch, please call us on 020 7720 2266 for more information on personalising your alarms