TumbleCare Waterproof Call Pendant with 3-Channel Caregiver Alarm Pager
Ideal for use in the bath or shower, the TumbleCare Waterproof Call Pendant with 3-Channel Caregiver Alarm Pager helps elderly and disabled people maintain their independence whilst keeping them safe. The wearer can simply press the SOS button to alert their caregiver if assistance is required.
- 1 x Call Button Pendant
- 1 x Lanyard/Wrist Strap
- 1 x Alarm Pager
Key Features and Benefits
- Single alarm button for easy use
- Waterproof design ideal for use in baths, showers and wet weather
- Supplied with lanyard and wrist strap for easy wear
- Simple setup design is straightforward to assemble
- Can be paired to more transmitters for wider system
How Does the Medpage SOS Pendant Work?
This product includes a pendant that can be worn on the wrist or round the neck. This pendant features an SOS emergency button, so that the vulnerable wearer can alert a guardian if assistance is required. The pager will flash with LED lights and emit a tone or vibration to alert the caregiver.
Who Can Use the Waterproof Call and Alarm Device?
This device is ideal for helping carers and guardians to keep track of vulnerable patients or family members when they are alone, such as during a shower or bath. The flashing and audible alarm is ideal for alerting a partner who may be sleeping in another room.
Can the Caregiver Pager Monitor Other Devices Too?
The supplied pager can monitor up to three transmitters, such as fall sensors and wander alarms. The different transmitters are shown with LED indication of an active channel.
SOS Button (MPPL-ERTX)
- Dimensions: 60 x 35 x 12mm
- Weight: 23g
- Frequency: 433MHz at 10 mW
- Transmitter Range: 60m (Open Field)
- Power Source: 1 x A23 12v Battery
Alarm Pager (TUMPAG31)
- Dimensions: 80 x 52 x 25mm
- Weight: 63g
- Frequency: 433MHz
- Receiver Range: 100m
- Power Source: 2 x AA Batteries