Alphanumeric Pager for Emfit Seizure Mats
The Alphanumeric Pager for Emfit Seizure Mats is a fantastic choice for use with the Emfit Epilepsy Tonic Clonic Seizure Monitor with Bed Sensor Mat, offering a way for carers to receive remote alerts when their patients have a seizure. This lightweight and durable pager device is easily portable, with a lanyard that makes keeping the pager within reach simple. To ensure you never miss an alert, this device is also designed to vibrate or emit an audible tone for high-priority alerts, even if it is on silent mode.
- 1 x Alphanumeric Pager
- 1 x Protective Holster
- 1 x Clip Lanyard
- 1 x AAA Battery (1.5V)
Features of the Alphanumeric Pager
- Alphanumeric pager device designed for use with Emfit Tonic Clonic Seizure Mat
- Long-distance pager sends alerts to carers when a patient is seizing
- Perfect for care-environments such as hospitals, care homes, and sheltered housing
- Lightweight design is easy-to-transport for use on-the-go
- Supplied lanyard ensures convenient and easy device portability
- Features a robust and durable design for prolonged use
- Compatible with all leading paging systems, and most wide-area paging carriers
- Most pager features can be programmed by hand
- Carers can configure the device to only display options you want to access
- Advanced programming is possible via a USB programming cable (not included) and a PC
- High-priority calls will make an audible sound, even if the device is on silent or vibrate
- Includes eight distinct musical tones and four tone alerts
- Features silent and vibrate sound settings
- Alert-tones are modifiable, allowing you to set specific call patterns for priority calls
- Designed with a 2- or 4-line display
- Offers approximately 2000 hours of battery life (depending on use)
- Has a 32Kbytes storage capacity (which is equivalent to approximately 19 personal or 16 mail drop messages)
- Battery icon indicates when pager battery is low and needs charging
What Is the Function of the Pager Device?
This long-distance pager is a fantastic tool for carers to use alongside the Emfit Clonic Tonic Seizure Mat. The pager is designed to allow carers to receive alerts on-the-go, so you'll know if a patient is seizing even if you are not within earshot of the patient and seizure mat. This ensures optimal safety, and makes it easier for carers to stay on top of patient health, without limiting their day-to-day activities.
Which Seizure Mat Is This Device Compatible With?
The Alphanumeric Pager is compatible for use with the Emfit Epilepsy Tonic Clonic Seizure Monitor with Bed Sensor Mat. When used alongside this seizure mat system, the pager enables carers to receive remote alerts when a patient is seizing.
- Dimensions (Without Belt Clip): 80.5 x 54.5 x 19.20mm
- Weight (Including Battery): 135g
- Type: 1 x AAA Alkaline Battery (1.5V)
- Battery Life: 512dps: 2000 hours / 1200bps: 1600 hours
- Operating Voltage: 1.0V min.
- Data Transmission Rate: 512bps / 1200bps / 2400bps
- Channel Spacing: 25KHz