Emfit Epilepsy Tonic Clonic Bed Sensor Mat
Caring for a patient with epilepsy is hard work. There is no down time, no holidays and no opportunity for a good night's sleep. The Emfit Tonic Clonic Seizure Monitor with Bed Sensor Mat is an ideal way of monitoring a patient and being alerted to a fit without having to watch over them constantly. You can rest assured knowing a signal will sound as soon as a fit occurs.
This product includes a Bed Sensor Mat Only, if you're looking for a version with an included mat, see the Emfit Epilepsy Tonic Clonic Seizure Monitor with Bed Sensor Mat instead.
Features of the Emfit Epilepsy Tonic Clonic Bed Sensor Mat
- Detects the fast/sudden movements of a fit
- Can be used as a bed leaving alarm
- Delay time option: 20 seconds for a fit, 30 minutes for bed leaving
- Adjustable alarm volume
- Positioned under the mattress
- No weight limit
- Sensitive enough for a small child
- Only 1 wire connecting monitor and mat
- Hyperventilation and part-convulsions are enough to trigger the alarm
- Can connect to most nurse call systems
Which Level of Sensitivity Is Right for Me?
The Emfit Tonic Clonic Sensor Mat has 10 sensitivity levels; please see below for a rough guide of which level is right for you.
|User Weight ||Recommended Level ||Level (If False Alarm Occurs) |
|>75kg ||Level 1 ||Level 1 |
|50 - 75kg ||Level 2 ||Level 1 |
|35 - 50kg ||Level 3 ||Level 2 or 1 |
|25 - 35kg ||Level 4 or 5 ||Level 3 or 2 |
|15 - 25kg ||Level 6 or 7 ||Level 4 or 5 |
|<15kg ||Level 8 or 9 ||Level 7 or 6 |
Please note that the image shows a mat and a monitor; this product includes a mat only and cannot be used without an existing monitor or nurse call system.