Medpage Wireless Doorbell Button with Flashing Light Alarm Receiver
The Medpage Wireless Doorbell Button with Flashing Light Alarm Receiver is ideal for deaf or hard-of-hearing individuals, featuring an alarm receiver that alerts you with a flashing light and extra loud chime when the doorbell is rung. The receiver is portable, so you can carry it around the house and never miss the door.
- 1 x Flashing Alarm Receiver
- 1 x Doorbell Button
- 1 x Screw Fixing
- 1 x Hook and Loop Adhesive
- All Required Batteries
Key Features and Benefits
- Portable receiver enables you to take it from room to room
- High intensity LED lights to ensure clear alert
- 100m wireless range to ensure you don't miss the door
- Three levels of chime volume to suit individual requirements
- Can be connected to up to five doorbells for wider applications
- Supplied with screw fixing and loop adhesive for easy setup
How Does the Medpage Wireless Doorbell Kit Work?
This product is supplied with a wireless doorbell and flashing alarm receiver, which can be used in the following way:
- Simply position the wireless doorbell on the doorframe using the optional screw fixing or loop adhesive.
- When the doorbell rings, it will send an alert to the receiver.
- The receiver will then provide a bright-coloured flash and extra loud chime alert.
Who Can Use the Medpage Doorbell and Flashing Light Receiver?
This kit is ideal for deaf or hearing impaired individuals. When the doorbell rings an alert is transmitted to the receiver, which then emits a loud chime and flashing light. The chime has a three-level volume switch (up to 96dB) depending on hearing ability. The flash option is ideal for completely deaf users. Initiating an immediate response, this product is ideal for assisting those with limited hearing in daily living.
How Many Doorbells Can I Link to the Receiver?
Up to five doorbell push buttons (sold separately) can be wirelessly linked to the NMDRX alarm receiver. Each doorbell will activate a different coloured flash alarm, ideal for notifying when different doors are being used. You can also add a vibrating pad (sold separately) for additional notification.
Is the Flashing Light Alarm Receiver Portable?
The receiver device is portable, enabling you to transfer it from room to room as you move around the home. This ensures that you are always alerted when someone is at the door. The product has a wireless range of 100 metres to ensure you are notified wherever you are in the house.
Wireless Alarm Receiver (NDMRX)
- Dimensions: 80 x 68 x 38mm
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz (FSK)
- Transmission Range: 100m
- Vibrating Pad Output: 3v at 300ma via 3.5mm Jack Socket
- Power: 3 x AAA Batteries or Optional Mains AC Adaptor
Doorbell Transmitter (NMD-DB1)
- Dimensions: 60 x 35 x 12mm
- Weight: 23g
- Power Source: 1 x A23 12v Battery
- Frequency: 433.93MHz