MedPage MMFA81 Keyring GPS Tracker With SOS Button and Fall Detection
Living as an elderly person or being vulnerable with a health condition can be scary, and the best way to combat this is with effective fall detection devices. The MedPage MMFA81 Keyring GPS Tracker with SOS Button and Fall Detection allows patients to feel safe again using a GPS tracker and SIM card for alerting carers of their whereabouts and need for assistance - helping both users and their carers to rest assured that they can be helped as soon as possible.
- 1 x Keyring GPS Tracker
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x 1PMobile SIM Card (With Start-up Credit)
- 1 x Connection clasp for keyring, lanyard, or wrist strap
What Is the Purpose of the Keyring GPS Tracker?
Using the MedPage Keyring Tracker can help to keep your mind at ease about vulnerable loved ones. This GPS tracker allows you to monitor their location, giving them some independence while ensuring that you are able to locate and send help for them if required.
The included SOS button can be used to send a location text to authorised guardians or carers. Also included on this device is a fall sensor which can send an alert to carers or guardians if the user falls over, with the sensitivity of the device being fully adjustable using the Aibeile Plus app.
Other features of the GPS Tracker include:
- Geo-fencing capabilities
- Set medication or meeting reminder alarms
- Set daily wake-up alarms
- Remote audio monitoring
- Viewing steps taken and distance travelled
- Carers can call the device via the app
Who Is the GPS Tracker For?
This Compact GPS Tracker is the perfect choice for vulnerable family members and friends, including:
- The elderly, particularly those who require assistance with everyday tasks
- Those with dementia or other memory issues
- Those with an illness that impacts their ability to complete everyday tasks
- Lone workers who would otherwise struggle to call for assistance when needed
Which App Can I Use With This GPS Tracker?
The MedPage MMFA81 Pocket Keyring Location Tracker is designed to work with the Aibeile Plus app, which is available on a selection of devices including your smartphone or tablet. To download this app, simply search 'Aibeile Plus' for it on your device's app store.
Using the app, you can:
- View both real-time and historical GPS location data
- Set a Geo-Fence security zone to create a safe boundary, and get an alert if the user travels outside of it
- Receive SOS information direct to your device
- Conduct a remote shut down
- Set medication alarms
Which Sim Network Can I Use With This Device?
The MedPage MMFA81 Tracker is designed to work with all sim networks. We would recommend choosing a network that you know works well in your area.
Please Note: it has been observed that the Three network does not work well with this device.
Key Features and Benefits
- Compact GPS tracker
- Ideal for vulnerable people, including those with dementia or illnesses that impact their ability to complete tasks
- Suitable for hanging on a keyring, lanyard, or wrist strap, so it can be carried everywhere
- Free-to-use Aibeile Plus app offers even more control for both users and guardians
- SOS and fall sensor features alert carers to potential dangers or injuries
- Can be used to set medication reminders and daily wake up alarms
- Geo-fencing features allow carers to create safe zones for the user
- Designed to be waterproof to IP X7 (i.e., withstanding shallow immersion for a short amount of time)
- Large, easy-to-see voice chat button, with clear and high voice volume
- Has a 710 day battery life
- Supplied with a magnetic charger, which takes approximately 2 hours to charge the device
- Easy-to-read clock and date on front screen
- No contract or monitoring fees required
- Supplied with a 1PMobile SIM Card and start up credit
- Any network SIM can be used with this device
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 32 x 12 x 65mm
- Weight: 39.1g
- Battery: 1000mAh
- Product Code: MMFA81