Emergency Call Alarm Strobe Light for the Wireless Pull Cord Alarm System
The Emergency Call Alarm Strobe Light for the Wireless Pull Cord Alarm System allows you to attach multiple lights to your Wireless Pull Cord System. The alarm can both flash and provide an audio alert, allowing those nearby to assist those who are in trouble.
What Is the Emergency Call Alarm Strobe Light For?
The Emergency Call Alarm Strobe Light is designed to allow you to either add an extra alarm light to your Wireless Pull Cord Alarm, or to replace a damaged alarm that is already supplied with your purchase. The alarm is easy to set up and use, allowing users who are in trouble to alert nearby people that help is needed.
The system is perfect for use in institutions where multiple people may need to be monitored or alerted. These can include homes, care homes, swimming pools and public buildings. Once the alarm has been triggered, this strobe light will provide an audio and visual alert to warn others.
How Does the Emergency Call Alarm Strobe Light Work?
The original alarm in the Wireless Disabled Bathroom system has a built-in repeater, so the user can simply place the Emergency Strobe Light within approximately 100m of the original alarm, and the signal will be relayed when the emergency cord is pulled. To add an additional alarm to your system, a simple code learning procedure is used to register multiple cord alarms. This means you can trigger the strobe light from multiple Wireless Pull Cord Bathroom and Toilet Alarm Systems if required.
- Battery operated meaning that it doesn't require wiring
- Designed to meet all relevant safety standards
- Can be set up in 10 mins for ease of use
- Can be attached to a wall with wall fixing brackets
- Emits both an audio and visual signal
- Reassurance LED lights confirm operation
- Battery Life: 1 year standby
- Range: 100m (with clear line of sight)
- Power: 12V DC, 800mA or 6 x C-type alkaline batteries
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 16 x 11 x 6cm
- Weight: 300g
- Sounder Output: 110db at 10cm
- Operating Frequency: 433MHz