When caring for a loved one, it is vital that you know everything that is going on in your home so that you can best act to help them whenever they need it. Looking after someone with a habit of wandering can be very difficult, and it can lead to more standard household dangers being ignored. But it's also important that those you look after can get your help when they need it.
The Care Call Emergency Key Fob and Under Carpet Pressure Pad Alarm System with Pager is a complete kit that enables you to be quickly and efficiently alerted to a someone stepping on a mat (enabling you to prevent wandering), as well as allowing those under your care to get the help they need as quickly as possible. The kit comes with five parts:
- Under Carpet Pressure Pad
- Carpet Mini Monitor
- Emergency Key Fob.
The pager has been designed to easily alert you. Simply wear it on your belt, in your pocket or around your neck and the pager will beep if the pressure pad is stepped on or if the key fob is pressed. This means that you can be notified wherever you are in your home, so there's no risk of missing the alarm.
The included charger will charge the pager at night, ensuring that you can have constant monitoring for the most peace of mind.
The accompanying under carpet pressure pad and carpet mini monitor connect together to alert the pager if someone steps on the mat, helping you to stop people wandering and becoming a danger to themselves. The key fob also helps do this, as it enables those under your care to get your help as easily as possible, so they have no need to go wandering.
The key fob can easily be worn around the neck by the user, and the cord even includes an emergency break system to reduce the risk of choking.
Features of the Care Call Emergency Key Fob and Under Carpet Pressure Pad Alarm System with Pager
- Easy to use pager
- Can accommodate 12 transmitters for the monitoring of multiple areas or patients
- Can alert the carer with an audio alarm or a subtle vibration if required
- The Carer can write on the front label to make it quick and easy to determine which monitor has been triggered
- Low-profile design easily worn around the neck or on the waistband
- Charger provided 24 hour notification from the full range of Care Call monitors
- Wireless Range up to 1000m in open air
- Automatic low battery signal sent to Pager
- Free technical helpline
- LED backlit keys
- 1 year warranty