When caring for a loved one, it is vital that you know everything that is going on in your home so that you can best act to help them whenever they need it. Looking after someone with a habit of wandering can be very difficult, so it's important that you get all the information you need as quickly as possible.
The Care Call Emergency Key Fob and Magnetic Door Alarm System with Pager is a complete kit that enables you to be quickly and efficiently alerted to a door or window opening (enabling you to prevent wandering), as well as allowing those under your care to get the help they need as quickly as possible. The kit comes with four parts – the pager, the charger, the magnetic door sensor and the emergency key fob.
Features of the Kit
The Pager & Charger
The pager has been designed to easily alert you when the alarm is triggered. Simply wear it on your belt, in your pocket or around your neck and the pager will beep if the magnetic sensor detects the door or window opening or if the key fob is pressed. This means that you can be notified wherever you are in your home, so there's no risk of missing the alarm.
The included charger will charge the pager at night, ensuring that you can have constant monitoring for the most peace of mind.
Door Alarm & Key Fob
The accompanying Magnetic Door Alarm simply attaches to a door or window frame and detects when it's opened, making it ideal for preventing wandering.
Ideal for use as a panic alarm, the key fob ensures that whenever the person requiring care needs help they can get it. The small transmitter can be kept on the patient's person at all times and ensures they have access to a carer whenever they need. The key fob is available either with or without shock detection – the version with shock detection can help to detect if the user falls.
Features of the Care Call Emergency Key Fob and Magnetic Door Alarm System with Pager
- Easy to use pager
- Can accommodate 12 transmitters for the monitoring of multiple areas or patients
- Can alert the carer with an audio alarm or a subtle vibration if required
- The carer can write on the front label to make it quick and easy to determine which monitor has been triggered
- Low-profile design easily worn around the neck or on the waistband
- Charger provided 24 hour notification from the full range of Care Call monitors
- Wireless range of up to 1000m in open air
- Automatic low battery signal sent to Pager
- Free technical helpline
- LED backlit keys
- 1 year warranty