Dri Sleeper Eclipse Replacement Sensor
Bedwetting is a troublesome condition, and can cause embarrassment and anxiety for many children. The Dri Sleeper Eclipse Replacement Sensor quickly detects urine leaks for prompt response by children. Made of plastic and in a thin design, this sensor allows children to sleep properly while helping them kick bedwetting habits for good.
Please note this replacement sensor only works with the Dri Sleeper Eclipse Wireless Bedwetting Alarm.
- 1 x Replacement Sensor
- 1 x eBook
- 1 x Start Guide
- 1 x MP3 Mindfulness Tracks
- Wireless, lightweight replacement sensor allows your children to sleep properly
- No fiddly clips or domes that can break or damage for intuitive use
- Patented, moulded plastic design is easy to clean and dry for instant re-use
- Instantly detect the first drops of urine for quick response
- Metal-free design will not corrode or deteriorate in urine
- Long-life sensor together with special battery saving technology is convenient and cost-effective
- Lasts one year used every night, provided the alarm is turned off when it is not in use
- eBook, start guide and MP3 mindfulness tracks also assist with helping children and parents
How Do I Connect the Replacement Sensor and Alarm?
To connect your replacement sensor with the alarm, check out the below video:
How Do I Fit the Dri Sleeper Sensor?
The moisture sensor is placed in the child's underwear or diaper. The alarm can be near the child, or with their carer up to 11 metres (35 feet) away. When the child wets their bed, the alarm sounds.
Three ways to place the moisture sensor
Safe, Wireless Electronics
The DRI Sleeper eclipse uses a 3V battery so it consumes only a tiny current, with just a few microamps passing through the Urosensor for less than a second you can put the Urosensor on your tongue and trigger the alarm but you will feel nothing. Once it senses moisture the DRI Sleeper eclipse Urosensor sends two low-frequency transmissions of 1.3 seconds with a break of 0.3 seconds between them. It is safe because it is not the very high frequency of radio waves (microwave) that can cause damage through the heating of tissue, plus the transmission is very brief and not continuous.
With each Dri Sleeper Eclipse Replacement Sensor you also get the following resources to further assist in bedwetting treatment:
- Quick Start Guide - 10 brilliant ideas you can use today before you receive your alarm
- A Plan for DRI Nights (eBook) - a complete guide for parents
- Audio-guided mindfulness meditation for kids or teens - Relax and Remember MP3s
Care and Cleaning Instructions
The DRI Sleeper eclipse Urosensor should be rinsed in cold water after each use and pat dry or use a hairdryer to get rid of any moisture between the sensing strips. Do not use cleaners that are chlorine-based or put the Urosensor in the washing machine or dryer as this will irreparably damage the sensing strips. When not in use the Urosensor should be placed in the cradle on the alarm base which has been turned off and stored safely.