Dri Sleeper Eclipse Wireless Bedwetting Alarm
Bedwetting is a common but difficult condition to stop, leading to embarrassment and isolation in children. However, the Dri Sleeper Eclipse Wireless Bedwetting Alarm alerts your child when their bladder is full through conditioned learning. With night toilet training typically taking between two and twelve weeks, this alarm is a quick and convenient way to prevent night time accidents, helping to improve your child's confidence.
- 1 x Alarm
- 1 x Sensor
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x eBook
- 1 x Start Guide
- 1 x Set of MP3 Mindfulness Tracks
Key Features of the Dri Sleeper Eclipse
- Suitable for children aged four years and more
- Shown to be successful in nine out of ten children
- Plastic-coated sensor ensures there are no skin irritations
- Alarm can be left with carers up to 11 metres (35 feet) away from sensor
- Easy and practical use due to no wires between alarm and sensor
- Designed like a small "space rocket" to appeal to children
- High volume with a tamper-proof volume adjustment
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 80 x 40 x 20mm
How Does the Dri Sleeper Work?
Not convinced? Check out the below video for a demonstration of how the Dri Sleeper can help your child.
Who Is the Dri Sleeper Eclipse For?
Dri Sleeper can help out anyone who might have trouble staying dry overnight, including deep sleepers and those on short-term medication. It is, however, especially suitable for children aged four and up.
How Do I Fit the Dri Sleeper?
The moisture sensor is placed in the child's underwear or diaper. The alarm can be near the child, or with their carer up to 11 metres (35 feet) away. When the child wets their bed, the alarm sounds.
Three ways to place the moisture sensor
How Does the Dri Sleeper Reduce Bedwetting?
Simply put, the Dri Sleeper speeds up a child's learning. The alarm sounds every time they wet, so over time they learn to notice the feeling of a full bladder even before the alarm sounds. This full-bladder feeling will start to wake them so they can get to the bathroom in time. When used as directed with night toilet training, nine in ten children will stop bed wetting.
Who Can an Eclipse Wireless Bedwetting Alarm Help?
Eclipse can be used by boys or girls, 4 to 14 years old, who want to break free from diapers and stop wetting the bed. This solution works for kids who are deep or restless sleepers and many other children who thought they couldn't get a dry night's sleep. The Eclipse is ideal for older children because there are no clips or cables, and the sensor is discreet to wear.
How Bedwetting Alarms Work
Bedwetting Alarms work through a process called conditioned learning; your child will soon respond to feelings of a full bladder during the night. Night toilet training typically takes between 2 – 12 weeks, with gradual improvement along the way. Success is achieved when your child reaches 14 dry nights.
Benefits of Stopping Bedwetting
Stopping bedwetting is a huge win for both parents and kids. With renewed confidence, children look forward to school camps and sleepovers, free from worry about wetting the bed and embarrassment.
With each Dri Sleeper Eclipse you also get the following resources to further assist in bedwetting treatment:
- Quick Start Guide - 10 brilliant ideas you can use today before you receive your alarm
- A Plan for DRI Nights (eBook) - a complete guide for parents
- Audio-guided mindfulness meditation for kids or teens - Relax and Remember MP3s
Designed Using New Breakthrough Technologies
- State-of-the-art battery lasts up to 3 years
- World Patent Pending Urosensor technology is the only non-metal urine sensor ever, so there's no corrosion by urine or skin irritation
- The special electronics make the wireless Urosensor the thinnest out there
- Sensor is supplied with a six month warranty