DRI Sleeper Excel Replacement Sensor
The best way to kick the habit with bedwetting is with highly effective bedwetting alarms. The DRI Sleeper Excel Replacement Sensor alerts children when they have wet the bed, allowing them to get up and train themselves to control their bladder effectively.
Please note this replacement sensor only works with the Dri Sleeper Eclipse Wireless Bedwetting Alarm.
- 1 x Replacement Sensor
- 1 x eBook
- 1 x Start Guide
- 1 x MP3 Mindfulness Tracks
- Lightweight replacement sensor allows your children to sleep properly
- No fiddly clips or domes that can break or damage for intuitive use
- Patented, moulded plastic design is easy to clean and dry for instant re-use
- Instantly detect the first drops of urine for quick response
- Metal-free design will not corrode or deteriorate in urine
- Small, compact 40 x 20 x 3mm design is long and wide enough to detect first urine drops
- Cord measures 85cm (33 inches), for wear by older, taller children too
- eBook, start guide and MP3 mindfulness tracks also assist with helping children and parents
How Do I Connect the Replacement Sensor and Alarm?
To connect your replacement sensor with the alarm, check out the below video:
How Do I Fit the Dri Sleeper Sensor?
The Urosensor goes right inside the underpants which is the best position for instant detection of urine leakage and it has sensing strips on both sides for maximum exposure to wetness. There are no metal contacts so it won’t corrode or deteriorate in urine.
Safe Electrical Design
The DRI Sleeper Excel is powered by 4 x 1.5V batteries so it uses only a tiny current that is imperceptible to human skin. This is important, as other bedwetting alarms will pass a strong current through the sensor, causing the urine to become acidic and irritate sensitive skin. Once the Dri Sleeper alarm triggers, safety measures kick in to prevent electrical current passing through the sensor, thereby preventing skin irritation.
With each Dri Sleeper Eclipse Replacement Sensor you also get the following resources to further assist in bedwetting treatment:
- Quick Start Guide - 10 brilliant ideas you can use today before you receive your alarm
- A Plan for DRI Nights (eBook) - a complete guide for parents
- Audio-guided mindfulness meditation for kids or teens - Relax and Remember MP3s
Care and Cleaning Instructions
The DRI Sleeper excel Urosensor should be rinsed in warm soapy water and dried thoroughly before re-use. Do not use cleaners which are chlorine based or put the Urosensor in the washing machine or dryer as this will irreparably damage the sensing strips. When not in use the Urosensor should be unplugged from the alarm to save battery power and stored safely with the alarm unit.