Bellman Vibio Vibrating Alarm for the Deaf
The compact and sleek design of this vibrating alarm means that you can easily slip the Bellman Vibio Vibrating Alarm for the Deaf under your pillow where it is guaranteed to wake even the heaviest of deaf sleepers with its powerful vibrations. This intelligent alarm connects to your phone via Bluetooth so that you can manage your alarms with ease and even receive alerts if you get a call or a message while sleeping.
In the Box
- 1 x Vibio Bed Shaker
- 1 x Charging Cable
- Getting Started Leaflet
What Is This Product?
The Vibio is a vibrating alarm clock designed to wake deaf and hard of hearing people but it is also suitable for very heavy sleepers and those who have trouble waking up. It should be placed under your pillow and it will vibrate powerfully to wake you rather than using sound. It comes with a strap you can pull to snooze or silence the alarm.
Who Can Benefit from Using the Bellman Vibio Deaf Vibrating Alarm Clock?
If you are deaf or hard of hearing and struggle to wake up with regular alarm clocks or extra-loud alarms that still use sound to alert you, then the powerful vibrations of the Vibio are sure to get you up in the morning. The efficiency of this alarm means that it is also well suited to people who struggle to wake up and find that a regular alarm doesn't do the job.
Use with the App
With Bluetooth connectivity, the Vibio is controlled through the Vibio app available in the App Store for iPhone and the Play Store for Android. Through the app you can set the time that your alarms will go off and save up to 10 alarms at a time, you can control the strength of your Vibio's vibrations and monitor the battery level of the Vibio.
The Vibio has been designed with simplicity in mind and the one strap connected to the device is used to snooze and silence the alarm. Pull the strap once to snooze the alarm, you can set the period that the alarm is snoozed for through the app. Pull the strap twice to turn the alarm off - it's as easy as that.
What Do the LED Lights Indicate?
The Vibio has the LED eyes that will blink different colours to signal specific notifications:
- White LEDs - The alarm is activated or the Vibio is communicating with your mobile
- Blue LEDs - The Vibio's Bluetooth is activated and the device is ready to pair
- Green LEDs - The Vibio is charging
- Yellow LEDs - You have an incoming call or message
- Red LEDs - the battery level is low (this can also be monitored through the app)
How Easy Is the Vibio to Maintain?
The Vibio has a large battery life that lasts up to 10 days per charge and only requires an hour and a half to fully charge. Other than this the Vibio should not require any maintenance however, if it does become dirty, simply wipe it clean with a dry cloth (do not use household cleaning products).
Which Bellman Alarm Clock Is Right for Me?
Each Bellman Alarm Clock has its own advantages, have a browse of these listings to see which clock will work best for you:
- Bellman Alarm Clock Classic - Loud sound and bed-shaker included
- Bellman Alarm Clock Pro - Loud sound, intense flashing lights, bed-shaker and night light
- Bellman Visit Alarm Clock - Features of the Alarm Clock Pro and it works as a receiver for your Bellman home system
- Bellman Vibio (This Version) - A vibrating alarm clock that doesn't produce any sound, just powerful vibrations
Key Benefits of the Bellman Vibio Deaf Vibrating Alarm Clock
- Never sleep through an alarm again thanks to the Vibio's powerful vibrations
- Uses Bluetooth to connect to the Vibio app to manage the device and your alarms
- Simple to use with one strap that, when pulled, either snoozes or silences the alarm
- Comes with everything it needs for use straight out the box, just charge it first
- LED lights indicate specific notifications when your alarm vibrates to alert you
- Dimensions (ØxH): 94 x 27mm (3.7 x 1.1")
- Snooze Strap Length: 120mm (4.7")
- Weight: 153g (approx. 0.34lbs)
- Compatibility: iOS 11/Android 4.4 and later
- Bluetooth Frequency: 2402 – 2480MHz
- Bluetooth Coverage: Up to 30m
- Battery Power: 1 x 3.7V AA lithium-ion battery
- Active Power Consumption with Strong Vibration: < 1000mA
- Idle Power Consumption: < 100μA
- Operating Time: Up to 10 days per charge
- Charging Time: Up to 1.5 hour @ 500mA
- Charging Current: Up to 500mA, 5V DC
- Cable Length: 1m (39")
- Contacts: USB type A to USB Micro-B