TumbleCare Wireless Door Alarm Transmitter with Radio Pager Alert
The TumbleCare Wireless Door Alarm Transmitter with Radio Pager Alert is a door security alarm that monitors when children or vulnerable patients leave a room. When a door or window is opened, this activates a signal to the alarm pager to help caregivers keep track of their patients.
- 1 x Door Motion Sensor
- 1 x Alarm Pager
- 1 x User Guide
- All Required Batteries
Key Features and Benefits
- Wireless alarm transmitter for easy installation and use
- Battery operated alarm can be used straight out of box for quick setup
- All-inclusive kit is supplied with required batteries
- Pager supplied with strong belt clip and lanyard attachment clip for wearer convenience
- Available with a range of alert tones and vibrations to suit your requirements
How Do the Doorway Motion Sensor and Pager Work?
This product is supplied with a wireless door motion sensor and pager, which can be used in the following way:
- Position the door alarm transmitter on a door so that the device can detect when it is opened
- When the device has detected motion, it will send an alert to your pager.
- You can then check to ensure the safety of your patient.
Who Can Use the TumbleCare Door Alarm and Pager?
This motion sensor is ideal for residential and home care environments. The TumbleCare wireless alarm is ideal for protecting vulnerable patients, such as those with dementia, who are prone to wandering. When a person leaves their room, you will be alerted via the pager tone. This product is also great for monitoring cupboards, fridge doors, windows and drawers.
How Many Door Alarms Can the Pager Monitor?
The radio pager features three channels with an audible tone or vibration alert. This means it can monitor up to three door alarms or transmitter devices. Each channel has an active alarm indicator LED.
Can I Add Multiple Alarms To This System?
By adding additional door alarms and transmitters, you can build a simple but effective system that monitors front door, back door and movement.
Can I Use this TumbleCare Alarm System Outside?
To suit a range of requirements, this system can be used for both internal and external doors and windows.
Door Alarm Transmitter (MED-DCT)
- Transmitter Frequency: 433MHz
- Power: 1 x CR2032 Li Battery
- Alarm Current: 15mA
- Standby Current: <2uA
- Working Temperature: -5C - +50C
- Maximum Humidity: <90%
Alarm Pager (TUMPAG31)
- Dimensions: 80 x 52 x 25mm
- Weight: 63g
- Radio Frequency: 433MHz
- Receiver Range: 100m
- Power: 2 x AA Batteries