Splash Proof Wireless Call Pendant with MPPL Pager
Having an alarm system that is foolproof, reliable and hard to miss is integral to caring for vulnerable people, and the Splash Proof Wireless Call Pendant with MPPL Pager provides a durable Wireless Call Pendant that sends a signal if pressed to a receiver, ensuring that the carer can rest easy when away from their patient. The MPPL Pager is easy to set up, while the Wireless Pendant has a simple "call" button in the centre of the device, meaning that if needed the user only has to press the alarm to receive help.
Receive Help Whenever it is Needed
Combining a Wireless Call Pendant and MPPL Pager means that the patient can receive help whenever it is needed even if the carer is away from the patient. This helps to provide the carer with peace of mind when elsewhere in the home, care home or other care environment, and gives the patient the confidence that, despite their carer leaving the room, they aren't left completely alone.
Waterproof Wireless Call Pendant
The Splash Proof Transmitter Pendant with Lanyard is perfect for users who may find themselves in vulnerable situations. It is small and easy to use, and it cannot be lost due to its special lanyard.
Key Features of the Wireless Call Pendant
- Features a waterproof design that is durable and can be used in the bathroom
- Fitted with an easy to see "call" button to ask for assistance if needed
- Offers a high range of up to 50 metres
- Supplied with up to 10 call buttons
- Provided with a rubber design that is easy to grip
Specifications of the Splash Proof Wireless Call Pendant
- Weight: 21g
- Dimensions: 60mm x 35mm x 12mm
- Battery life: 12 months
- Battery type: 2 x AG10 1.5V (included)
- Range: 50m
MPPL Pager for the Home Care Alarm System
The MPPL Pager for Care Home Alarm System is a versatile receiver that can be linked to up to eight transmitters at a time. It will alert the carer through vibration and noise whenever the Splash Proof Pendant is triggered, meaning that the carer will never miss the alarm when it is activated.
Key Features of the MPPL Pager
- When triggered, powerful vibration and loud beeps are activated
- Designed to be linked to up to 8 transmitters at a time
- Device can be protected by attaching it to a belt or storing in a case
- Features a light that flashes of it is low on battery
- Designed to operate at a range of up to 100 metres
Specifications of the MPPL Pager for Home Care System
- Dimensions: 80mm x 55mm x 22mm
- Battery type: 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Operating range: 100 metres
Please note that all the relevant batteries are included in this purchase.