Multi-Channel Wireless Alarm Call Station
Designed to accommodate up to five alarm sensor products at a time, the Multi-Channel Wireless Alarm Call Station uses five brightly coloured, flashing LED lights to ensure that the user is aware instantly of when an alarm is triggered. Able to reach sound levels of up to 96dB, this Alarm Call Station is perfect for use in homes, or in care environments in care homes and hospitals.
Features of the Multi-Channel Wireless Alarm Station
- Powered with three included AAA batteries
- Features five selectable colours that are designated a specific alarm
- Designed to have an extra-long range to accommodate a number of alarms
- Designed with extra-strong LED lights that can flash on the ceiling
- Operates on a radio frequency at 433.92 MHz (FSK)
- Suitable for use in a care home or in a house
- Designed to be compatible with all Easylink/Medpage MPPL transmitters
Cover Every Corner
The Multi-Channel Wireless Alarm Call Station is part of our MPPL Range, which can all be used together to provide excellent protection to users within the building. The Call Station can be linked to five different transmitters or sensor products with easily identifiable lights, giving the user instant information on where an alarm has been triggered.
The multi-channel design solves the problem of how to identify which alarm is triggered, with its LED lights transmitting a different colour onto the ceiling. The long range design is perfect for use in a large house or in a care home.
"No Reset" Functionality
Whilst most care alarm systems require resetting once the alarm has gone off, the Multi-Channel Wireless Alarm Call Station has twin modes that allow for resetting after every alert, or a "30 second alert mode", where the alarm will ring for 30 seconds before resetting itself.
Promises Reliability and Durability
The tight, compact design of the Multi-Channel Station means that the device is durable, being able to stand the test of impact and shock. It comes with batteries already included and operates on a radio frequency, which ensures that the device lasts longer than ordinary alarms.
Specifications of the Wireless Alarm Call Station
- Battery type: 3 x AAA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 80mm x 68mm x 38mm
- Volume: Three switches (highest reaches 96dB)
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz (FSK)