POCSAG Universal Transmitter with Pillow Switch
If you care for someone with a disability, monitoring them closely all the time is not always possible. There are many panic alarm and pager systems available on the market, designed to make it easy for you to be contacted should your assistance be required. The problem is that these are often fiddly, unsuitable for use by patients with limited dexterity.
The POCSAG Universal Transmitter with Pillow Switch is a sophisticated alarming system designed for those who cannot physically operate a conventional help call button. Suitable for the severely disabled, the panic button can be easily activated by the patient's face or chin. This helps to offer peace of mind when caring for the most vulnerable of patients.
Long range, the system is ideal for use in larger buildings such as care homes, to ensure you are never out of reach.
How Does the Transmitter with Pillow Switch Work?
The Pillow Switch can be operated by a person with limited physical ability, using the lightest touch of the cheek or head. When the switch is activated, a signal is transmitted to the carer's existing POCSAG Pager. They can then be easily notified and able to provide quick assistance when required.
The switch connects to the included POCSAG Universal Transmitter, allowing for greater distance between users than standard paging systems. This makes the device great for use in a larger building or one with thicker walls.
Features of the POCSAG Universal Transmitter and Switch
- Pillow switch and transmitter included
- Ideal for the severely disabled - soft touch pillow switch is very easy to press
- Hygienic - washable protective pouch
- Velcro and safety pin pillow attachment supplied
- Long transmission range - ideal for larger buildings, bad signal areas, stone built properties etc
- Easy to set up and use - no wiring
- Can be used all around the house
- Materials: Soft foam and rubber
- Switch Surface Area: 80mm
- Weight: 63g