For those with epilepsy, having any sort of independence can be hard due to a fit occurring at any time in any place.
With the MP5 Epileptic Seizure Monitor, you can guarantee that an alarm has been sounded and someone is aware of the situation you are in. But what if you are not in range of one of the pagers?
That is where the GSM Auto Dialler comes in. It can be connected to the monitor and when a fit is detected, it automatically transmits an alert not to a pager, but to a mobile phone. Either a text message or a telephone call is sent to up to 9 mobile numbers when the fit occurs so assistance can still be provided even without the use of a pager.
Up to six monitors can be attached to the same auto-dial and each can have its own alert. This makes the GSM Auto Dialler ideal for homes where there is more than one sufferer of epilepsy and multiple calls are likely to be triggered.
Features of the GSM Auto Dialler
The dialler is ideal for areas where they may not be a land-line.
- Emergency message sent to mobile phones in the event of a seizure
- Ideal for environments where a landline is not available
- Up to nine mobile numbers can be programmed into the auto-dial
- All numbers will receive a message when a seizure is detected
- Operates on a standard SIM card
- Low credit alert when SIM requires topping up
Please note: a SIM card is not provided.