Bellman Audio Neck Loop
Do you wear hearing aids or cochlear implants, and find it difficult to hear in certain situations? Many daily activities, for example talking in groups and watching the TV, can really put our hearing abilities to the test. This is particularly true of social situations where there is a lot of background noise, which can be isolating if you are unable to hear properly.
The Bellman Audio Neck Loop works with your hearing instruments to amplify the sounds around you, processing what you wish to hear and filtering out what you do not. Comfortable, portable and neat, wearing the Bellman Neck Loop will enhance your hearing and deliver to you high quality sound.
How Does the Neck Loop Work?
Simply plug the neck loop into your audio device, for example the Bellman Domino Classic, and switch your hearing instruments to telecoil, or "T", position for clear, powerful hearing amplification.
The neck loop can also plug into your MP3 player, computer or mobile phone, enabling you to enjoy everyday activities without straining to hear. Dual channel output ensures high quality output power, whilst its soft fabric and tangle free design guarantees comfortable use for everyday wear.
Features and Benefits of the Audio Neck Loop
- Dual channel output for high output power
- Can plug into your speech amplifier, MP3 player, computer or mobile phone
- Compatible with Bellman audio range of amplifiers
- Breakaway strap - increases safety
- Soft fabric tube - comfortable and hygienic
- Tangle free cable - easy to handle
- New pliable cable material - non restrictive
- Tie clip for optimum positioning
- Gold plated plugs avoid corrosion
- Lightweight - easy to wear and transport
- Impedance: 2 x 5Ω
- Connector: 3.5mm gold plated and 90° angled teleplugg (stereo)
- Output: 1500mA/m @ 15cm/6" distance and 2 x 50mW input signal
- Weight: 60g
- Dimensions WxHxD: 3.5 x 4 x 1cm
- Neck strap length: 70cm
- Cable length: 90cm
- Neck loop diameter: 22cm