Bellman Audio Mino
Do you struggle to hear in particular settings? For many, recognising specific sounds can be difficult, particularly in busy social situations where there is a lot of background noise. This can be isolating, leaving you unable to participate.
And it's not just social situations that can be problematic. If you are hard of hearing, you may require the TV or radio volume to be louder, causing inconvenience for your family.
The Bellman Audio Mino is one of the most advanced and versatile Bellman products to date. As lightweight and compact as a modern mobile phone, this handy little amplifier can be kept in your pocket and allows you to hear better, whether you're at home or out and about.
How Does the Bellman Audio Mino Work?
You can choose to either connect your Mino to your hearing aids or cochlear implants, or alternatively you can just use it with regular earphones.The nifty device uses state-of-the-art digital signal processing to pick up exactly the sounds you want to hear, and filter out those you don't. The sound quality is very clear and the product easy to use, so you won't find yourself struggling to get it working.
The Mino is also equipped with a Telecoil, so you can pick up sounds in venues fitted with hearing loop systems if you so wish. On top of that, it can also connect to your TV, radio or MP3, so you'll be able to hear a better quality of sound both in and out of the home. Long lasting, rechargeable batteries ensure that the Mino is able to perform as efficiently as possible.
Features and Benefits of the Audio Mino
The Mino is a piece of fine-tuned technology, specifically tailored to suit your hearing needs. Its range of features include:
- State-of-the-art digital signal processing - delivers crystal clear sound, emphasising speech and filtering out background noise
- Directional and omnidirectional microphone - so you can choose to to point to the person talking if you so wish for a clearer sound
- Built-in telecoil - allows you to connect to venues fitted with a hearing loop system
- Pocket size and lightweight - as compact as a modern mobile phone, can easily be kept in your pocket
- Long lasting power - uses rechargeable batteries so you won't need to keep purchasing new batteries
- Advanced settings, including LR-balance, attenuation and bass reduction
- Easy to use - all functions are accessed with the simple press of a button, no complicated menus to navigate
- Versatile - can connect to a TV, radio, MP3 player or computer, so you can enjoy great sound at the volume that is right for you whilst sparing your family's ears
- Perfect for hearing aids - clarifies speech and filters out background noise before it reaches your hearing aid or cochlear implant
- Height: 3.9 inches/ 99mm
- Width: 1.9 inches/ 48mm
- Depth: 0.9 inches/ 22mm
- Weight: 2.5 ounces/ 74g
- Microphone signal: built in omnidirectional and directional microphone
- Telecoil pickup for inductive loop systems
- External sound source input: 2.5mm stereo jack plug (0dBV max input signal)
- Headphone socket signal: 3.5mm stereo jack plug
- Distortion: 0.05% THD (electrical)
- Frequency range: 40 - 10kHz
- Tone control: 9 steps
- Volume control: 9 steps
- Output power: 100mW (16 Ω load)
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Operating time: up to 18 hours (with included light weight battery)
- Charging time: 2.5 hours (with included light weight battery)
- Maximum output using BE9124 earphones 132dB SPL
- Gain at full volume using BE9124 earphones (60dB SPL input signal: 57.5dB @ 1kHz, 56dB HFA
- Distortion: 0.08% THD (using BE9124), 0.6% THD (using BE9122)
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95°F or 0° to 35°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non condensing)