Tabtime Tapestry Wallet Pill Organiser
Do you struggle to keep up to date with your pills and tablets? If you require daily medication it can often be tricky to organise what you've taken, particularly if your memory is not as sharp as it once was.
There are hundreds of pill boxes and organisers on the market, designed to make your life a little easier by compartmentalising your medication so you know exactly when it needs taking. The trouble is, these pill boxes are often unattractive and not particularly discreet.
If you are looking for a more stylish solution to keeping your pills organised, then look no further than the Tabtime Tapestry Pill Organiser Wallet. Its luxurious tapestry patterned case contains your pill organisers in an attractive way, keeping your medication in check without compromising style and subtlety.
How Does the Pill Organiser Work?
The pack consists of seven trays for each day of the week. Simply fill these accordingly, depending on your medication and the dosages you require. You can divide your medication within each tray depending on the time of day you take it - morning, noon, evening or bedtime. Each tray is detachable, so you can choose to just keep your medication for the day on you if you don't wish to carry the whole week.
Features of the Tapestry Pill Organiser Wallet
- Both daily and weekly organiser to keep your medication up to date
- 7 daily trays clearly labelled Sunday - Saturday to avoid confusion
- Each tray labelled Morn-Noon-Eve-Bed so you know exactly where you are up to with your medication
- Daily compartments can be removed for portability
- Stylish tapestry case contains your pills discreetly
- Includes a record card for your details in case you lose the wallet
- Size: 11cm x 18.5cm x 4cm