Tabtime Super 8 Daily Pill Reminder
Remembering when to take your daily medication is hard enough, but if you suffer from dementia or Alzheimer's it can become significantly more problematic. There are many alarmed pill reminders on the market to help with this, however if you are hard of hearing you might struggle to hear it. Further, if you suffer from Parkinson's or have weak hands, these pill boxes are often tricky to open.
The Tabtime Super 8 Daily Pill Timer has been designed to combat all of these issues. It was created with Parkinson's and Alzheimer's patients in mind, as well as the hard of hearing, but will benefit anyone who needs to take medication several times a day.
How Does the Daily Pill Timer/Reminder Work?
The device is easy to set up and navigate with large, spaced out buttons and a large screen with clear figures. You simply fill the box with your medication into the eight, clearly numbered compartments.
Up to eight daily alarms can be set, emitting an audio alarm as well as a flashing red LED light, ideal for the hard of hearing. These alerts persist until the lid is opened.
The timer also features an easily opened magnetic catch, perfect if you have weak or shaky hands.
See One in Action
Please view the video below to see a demonstration of a Tabtime Super 8 Pill Timer in day-to-day action!
Features of Super 8 Daily Pill Reminder
This state-of-the-art device is designed to make life easier for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's sufferers, the hard of hearing and anyone who takes regular medication. Its features include:
- Up to 8 daily alarms which can be set to whatever times you require
- 8 tablet compartments clearly numbered to help organise your medication
- 'Set it & forget it' - remembers your alarm settings everyday, but can also be easily amended
- Countdown timer for regular doses (the countdown timer can not be used at the same time as the variable timer)
- Clear audio alarm which sounds for 30 seconds
- Flashing red LED on lid to alert hard of hearing - continues to flash until the case is opened so you won't miss the alert
- Easy open magnetic catch for those with weak or shaky hands
- Choice of Hi/ Lo volumes (60 and 75db) for those who may be hard of hearing
- Easy to use - spaced out control buttons, large writing and large screen with clear figures.
- Battery compartment access panel & insulator slip
- Battery power: CR 2032 (not included)
- 3 bar battery power indicator
- Choice of hi/lo volumes: 60 and 75db
- Size: 11 x 6 x 3cm
It may help to spray a small amount of aerosol lubricant, such as WD40 or 3 in 1, down the battery slot and into the battery holder. To do this, first remove the battery then spray a small amount of the lubricant down the battery slot and onto the battery holder. Wipe off any excess. This will help to maintain good battery contact and performance.