Soft Touch Panic Alarm for MPPL Pager Alarm System
If you care for someone with a disability, monitoring them closely all the time is not always possible. There are many panic alarm and pager systems available on the market, designed to make it easy for you to be contacted should your assistance be required. The problem is that these are often fiddly, unsuitable for use by patients with limited dexterity.
There are easy push button systems made with this in mind, such as the Jelly Switch, but what if even this isn't good enough?
The Soft Touch Panic Alarm for MPPL Pager Alarm System is a sophisticated alarming system designed for those who cannot physically operate a conventional help call button. Suitable for the severely disabled, the panic button can be easily activated by the patient's face or chin. This helps to offer peace of mind when caring for the most vulnerable of patients.
How Does The Soft Touch Panic Alarm Work?
The Soft Touch Alarm can be operated by a person with limited physical ability, using the lightest touch of the cheek or head. When the switch is activated, a signal is transmitted to the pager device. That way, a carer or loved one will be easily notified and able to provide quick assistance when required. This can be incredibly useful, and even life-saving for use in an emergency.
Features of the Chin and Facial Activation Disabled Alarm
- Pillow switch, transmitter and alarm pager all included in kit
- Ideal for the severely disabled - soft touch pillow switch is very easy to press
- Hygienic - washable protective pouch
- Can deliver both powerful vibration and sounding alerts to notify carer
- Batteries included
- Velcro and safety pin pillow attachment supplied
- Durable design
- Includes MPPL Pager, suitable for use with up to 8 alarms of different types
- Materials: Soft foam and rubber
- Switch surface area 80mm
- Connector lead: 1.5m
- Weight: 63g
- Operating range: 120m (with clear line of sight)
- Power: 2 x AA batteries (included)