The Rondish Alarm for the Nurse Call Kit totally eliminates the necessity of cabling connections between sensor, transmitter and alarm receiver unit.
The bed and chair sensors have a specially molded pocket that stores a miniature transmitter. When positioned under the mattress or chair cushion of the patient, there are no visible signs to tempt vandalism or tampering. The sensor transmitter sends signals to the cordless sensor pad that:
- Triggers an alarm when the patient rises from their bed or chair.
- Sends signal to cordless alarm to confirm patient in bed. Cordless alarm “In Use” LED blinks to confirm.
- Sends signal to cordless alarm to warn of sensor pad transmitter battery low.
- Sends polling signal to cordless alarm to confirm connection of radio signal between transmitter and cordless alarm.
Because there are no cables between the sensor and alarm monitor, it's ideal for people with behavioural problems who have a tendency to damage equipment.
Two sensor mats can be used with the alarm - ideal for use on a bed and a chair in a patient's room. The alarm even learns the pressure from the user, so there's less chance of a false alarm.
It can be hidden in the room, or can even be placed outside the room with a range of 50m between the mats and the alarm.
Please note: this product is the alarm only. The Rondish Bed Sensor and Rondish Chair Sensor need to be purchased separately.
Features of the Rondish Alarm for the Wireless Alarm System
- Wireless alarm link
- Battery (3 x AA) or mains powered
- Low battery alert for monitor alarm
- Choice of alarm tones with volume setting
- 6.3mm (¼”) nurse call connection output socket
- Polling (radio supervision) from bed/chair sensor transmitter
- Simple set-up and use
- Designed to meet the requirements of caring for people with special needs, learning disabilities, Autism and aggressive dementia patients.
- Operating Frequency 433.92 MHz superheterodyne receiver.
- Low power radio license exempt.
- Housing: 110mm x 77mm x 28mm
- Tamper proof secure reset.