Ideal for use as a medication prompt, the Pivotell Vibratime Vibrating Reminder Watch allows you to set up to eight reminders and can be used as a standard watch too. The simple wrist strap style is available in many colours, and the watch can be charged via a supplied USB connector.
Please note that this device has a one year warranty. Your purchase will ALWAYS come with one black strap, however you can purchase a different colour strap as an extra if required.
What's in the Box?
Each purchase of the Pivotell Vibratime includes the following:
- 1 x Vibratime Vibrating Watch
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Black Silicone Strap
- 1 x Set of Instructions
- (Optional) 1 x Additional Coloured Strap
Key Features of the Pivotell Vibratime Watch
- Medication Reminder: Ensures that those with memory concerns are reminded to take medication on time
- Choice: Up to 8 pre-set alarms for multiple reminders
- Vibrating and Flashes: Will vibrate and flash for different time lengths to ensure the alarm is not missed
- Easy to Use: Can be programmed with just two simple buttons on the back
- Fit: Includes a secure buckle to ensure that you won't lose the watch
- Charge: Can be charged via a supplied USB connector
- Colours: Available with a choice of different colours
- Supplied with a one-year warranty to give you peace-of-mind
- CE certified for reliable quality
How Does the Pivotell Vibratime Work?
The Vibratime allows you to set up to eight vibrating alarms, providing you with a discreet reminder to take medication, drink water or anything else important that you need to remember. At pre-programmed times, the watch will vibrate for up to 20 seconds and the time will be displayed.
The Vibratime can be charged via USB
Who Can Benefit from the Vibratime Vibratingh Reminder Watch?
While the watch is especially useful for elderly users and children, anyone who has trouble remembering can benefit from Pivotell's Reminder Watch. Ideal uses include:
- Medication Management: If you need to take medication a number of times a day the Vibratime Alarm Watch can help you keep track of your schedule.
- Drinking Water: You can use the regular reminders of the Reminder Watch to ensure you stay hydrated through the day.
- Reminders for Children: Whether your child needs to be reminded to use the toilet, or has a medication schedule when away from home, the Vibratime Watch can help them keep track even when you're not there.
- Any and All Reminders: With multiple alarms this Reminder Watch can help you keep track of any important daily reminders.
Can This Medication Reminder Watch Be Worn By Children?
Yes, the Pivotell Vibratime Watch can be used as a children's vibrating watch. This is a great way of reminding children discreetly to go to the toilet, to drink water, or to return home at a specific time.
What Colours Does the Vibrating Watch Come In?
The Pivotell Vibratime Vibrating Reminder Watch is supplied with a black strap by default, but an extra strap of your choice can be purchased alongside the watch. Additional straps are available in:
Please note that additional straps are an optional extra, and the default black strap will be delivered with all purchases.
How Strong Is the Vibrating Medication Watch?
With strong vibrations that last for up to 20 seconds, the Pivotell Reminder Watch doesn't feature an audible alarm. This allows the reminder watch to be inconspicuous during your daily routine.
Does the Pivotell Vibratime Watch Also Show the Time?
During normal wear the Vibratime resembles a plain wristband, but at the press of the right-hand button the time will be displayed. The watch also shows the time during alarms, helping you keep track between alarms.
Can This Vibratime Vibrating Watch be Used for Children's Potty Training?
As well as reminders for personal medication, this watch is an ideal vibrating watch for potty training. Simply set the watch to your desired interval, to remind your child to use the toilet regularly.
Does the Vibratime Medication Reminder Require Batteries?
Powered by a rechargeable battery, the Vibratime Watch can be charged via the USB connector provided. The battery level can be checked by pressing the right-hand button twice. With a battery life of up to several days, the watch can be fully recharged in two hours.
How Long Will the Pivotell Watch Last Before Charging?
The Pivotell Vibratime includes a rechargeable battery. Depending on how many alarms you use, it will take approximately six days before your watch will require recharging. It will take around two hours to charge.
When Should I Charge the Pivotell Vibratime?
When possible, this reminder watch should be charged when it reaches the 30% battery mark, as opposed to charging only when the battery dies fully. Charging at this level is best, as alarms will have to be reset if the watch battery is allowed to die completely.
What Size is the Pivotell Vibrating Vibratime Watch?
The Pivotell Vibratime Watch is designed in one size with an adjustable strap that should fit most users; the strap is approximately 21cm long. To wear the watch, you need a wrist circumference between the following measurements:
- Minimum Wrist Circumference: 13cm
- Maximum Wrist Circumference: 21cm
Is the Pivotell Vibratime Reminder Watch Waterproof?
While the Vibratime Watch is not waterproof, it does feature minimal splash protection. Please note that water damage will invalidate your warranty.