Geemarc Sonic Bomb Vibrating Travel Alarm Clock for Hard of Hearing
For hard of hearing individuals and heavy sleepers, hearing alarms is difficult at best and impossible at worst. However, the Sonic Bomb Vibrating Travel Alarm Clock for Hard of Hearing is placed under the user's pillow to shake them awake no matter how fast asleep they are. Built in a compact size and featuring an additional sound alarm of 70dB for that extra reassurance, this design provides peace of mind to those who use it, allowing them to sleep properly without stress of missing their alarm.
- 1 x Sonic Bomb Vibrating Alarm Clock
- 2 x AA batteries
- 1 x AAA battery
- 1 x Travel case and pillow clasp
- Extra loud 70dB alarm for hard of hearing people
- Vibrations wakes up even the heaviest sleepers
- Continuous four minute snooze
- Three alarm options: ringer, vibrator, ringer + vibrator
- Manually lighted display for up to 50% longer battery life
- Swivel and flush mounted display protects settings
- Easy-to-set function keys for use by carers and patients
- Easy-to-read display even technophobes can use
- Travel case with pillow clasp included for easy portability
Why Should I Use the Sonic Bomb Alarm Clock?
Often a standard sounding alarm clock just isn't enough to wake a deep sleeper or someone who is hard of hearing. The Sonic Bomb is a specially designed alarm clock, featuring a powerful bed shaker that can be placed under your pillow to shake you awake. What's more, the powerful alarm and vibration clock is contained in a compact size – the perfect companion to your travels.
How Is the Sonic Bomb Alarm Clock Powered?
The Sonic Bomb is entirely battery powered, which ensures greater portability and flexibility of use. Three standard batteries are included with the purchase, however, they are not rechargeable, which means that you will need to replace them once the LCD screen becomes dim, or when alarm sound quality becomes poor.
What Volume Settings Are Available?
Since the Sonic Bomb Vibrating Travel Alarm Clock is intended for the hard of hearing, it rings with a powerful 70dB sound to ensure you don't miss your alarm. If you're looking for an alarm clock with a more adjustable volume, we recommend the Amplicomms TCL 250 Extra Loud Travel Alarm Clock.
Is This Clock Really Suitable for Travel?
The problem with most alarm clocks is that they are often designed to be plugged into the bedside, and are not easily portable for when you're on the move. The Sonic Bomb Alarm Clock is battery powered, compact and exceptionally lightweight at 160 grams, which makes it perfect to take with you on trips abroad or stopovers on business.
What Warranty Does This Alarm Clock Have?
The Sonic Bomb Vibrating Travel Alarm Clock is warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for one year by the manufacturer.
- Batteries Included: 2 x AA, 1 x AAA
- Clock Setting: 12h
- Green power technology
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 3cm
- Weight: 160g