Geemarc Amplicall 6 Smart Bulb
When you have trouble hearing, visual signals can be of great use to make your day to day activities easier. The Geemarc Amplicall 6 Smart Bulb serves as a visual indicator that can let you know when someone is at your door, or if the telephone is ringing, allowing you to rely on your eyes rather than your ears.
Key Features of the Amplicall 6 Smart Bulb
- Offers visual warnings for those hard of hearing
- Available in two brightness levels, low and regular mode
- Supplied with a remote control (15m range)
- Compatible with other Amplicall doorbell amplifiers
When Can You Use the Amplicall 6 Smart Bulb?
The Geemarc Smart Bulb can be used for multiple functions. Depending on the product you will connect it to, it can warn you visually:
- When you receive a phone call
- When someone rings your doorbell or uses the intercom
The Smart Light Bulb is supplied with a remote control (15m range) that allows you to switch the light on or off, or use it as a standard light. The remote control also allows you to adjust the brightness levels of the bulb.
- High performance LED
- Radio Technology: 433 MHz
- Power: 5W LED (low-energy)
- Colour Temperature: 5000K
- Power Supply: 230V
Compatible with Doorbell Amplifiers
The Geemarc Amplicall 6 Smart Bulb is compatible with various Geemarc products to make it even more versatile and practical to use. We recommend using it with the following: