Caring for a patient of a loved one is a full time job, and it can easily feel like the home you once felt safe in is now full of danger. A slippery floor could lead to falls, an open door is a massive risk for those prone to wandering, the stairs during the night can lead to any number of injuries, even an unlocked window could be a serious threat. Whether you are caring for one individual or work in a care environment, it can seem like you simply don't have enough eyes to make sure you are keeping your patient safe at all times. Care Call's system means that 24/7 care is as simple as a pager small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, or monitors discreetly and easily installed around your home.
The Care Call Bed PIR Movement Monitor is an easily installed bedside/hallway monitor that ensures carers can always know about the safety of patients or loved ones. Able to send an alert direct to the Care Call Pager or Signwave, the PIR Monitor is ideal for remote monitoring of young children who are likely to leave their rooms in the night or elderly patients who have a tendency to wander.
The unit can be set to a delayed programme of 5, 10 or 15 minutes so that short leaves from the bed such as for a toilet break can be acknowledged. If the individual returns to the bed within this set time period, an alert will not be sent.
Care Call: Wherever You Need It, Whenever You Need It
Care Call offers an incredible range of care alarms and has been doing so for the past 10 years. Don't let the simple, discreet design of their pager mislead you, its great many applications and range of up to 1000 metres in open air means Care Call is a leading name in care pager technology.
With DIY installation and setup the Care Call system fills the gap between expensive entry level border alarms and nurse call station systems. With 6 channels allowing a range of alert systems to be programmed, the Care Call system is ideal for the care of people with:
- Mobility Problems
- A tendency to fall
- A tendency to wander or sleepwalk
Features of the Care Call PIR Movement Monitor
- Infrared sensor the Monitor sends an alert when movement is detected in its field of view
- Can be angled to cover a specific room or staircase
- Swivel base allows for perfect positioning for part-monitoring of hall ways or landings
- Easily mounted at the bedside to act in lieu of a pressure pad
- 3 non return delays of 5,10 and 15 minutes, accommodating short leaves
- Easy to use
- Wireless Range up to 1000m in open air
- Can be used with PM5 pressure mat or Jelly bean twist switch
- Automatic low battery signal sent to Pager or SignWave
- Free technical helpline
- 1 year warranty