For many carers, keeping track of an elderly or disabled patient can be difficult. There are sensor kits available on the market, designed to alert you when your patient or loved one has got up out of their chair or bed. This is particularly handy for use at night, when it becomes more difficult to monitor them.
The trouble is, many of these sensor kits consist of various wires and cables to connect the sensors, pagers and transmitters together. This can be hazardous, particularly if being used by someone with behavioural problems who may damage the equipment.
The Rondish Wireless Bed Rise Alarm Kit monitors the movements of someone in your care, helping to prevent them from wandering off and harming themselves. Without wires, you won't have to worry about bothersome cables getting in you and your patient's way.
How Does the Wireless Bed and Chair Leaving Alarm Kit Work?
Simply position the sensor underneath the mattress or chair cushion of the patient you wish to monitor. This way, it will be hidden out of view to prevent any tampering. The sensor has a specially moulded pocket which stores a miniature transmitter. This detects if the patient rises from their bed or chair, and alerts you to this by triggering an alarm picked up by your receiver. Your receiver is also signaled to confirm when the patient is in bed.
The sensor, transmitter and receiver are all cordless, operating through radio signals. This allows you to look after your patient in a safe, hassle-free way.
Features of the Wireless Bed and Chair Rise Alarm Kit
- Wireless alarm link with bed/chair sensor transmitter to reduce cable hazards
- LED light blinks on receiver to confirm when patient is in bed
- Can be both battery and mains powered
- Low battery alert for sensor transmitter and monitor alarm so you won't be caught without power
- Choice of alarm tones with volume setting - customisable to best suit your needs
- Easy to set-up and use
- Designed to meet the requirements of caring for people with special needs, learning disabilities, autism and aggressive dementia patients.
- Tamper proof secure reset
- 6.3mm (0.25”) nurse call connection output socket
- Polling (radio supervision) from bed/chair sensor transmitter
- Operating frequency: 433.92MHz superheterodyne receiver
- Operating range: 100m from sensor transmitter (with clear line of sight)
- Low power radio license exempt
- Housing: 110 x 77 x 28mm
- Powered by 2 x 3V lithium batteries
- Housing: 68 x 54 x 10mm
- Red LED transmit confirmation LED (diagnostic)
- Connector: miniature connector inside pad pocket for easy replacement
- Tamper proof radio connection link
- Bed sensor: 660 x 510mm
- Sterilization: 1000ppm Sodium Hypochlorite or alcohol wipes
- Product sold in kit form for either bed occupancy alarm system to include: 1 x Bed sensor pad, 1 x sensor transmitter, 1 x cordless alarm monitor
- All required batteries supplied