Bellman Alarm Clock Pro
Waking up in the morning is a struggle for anyone at the best of times, but if you are hard of hearing it can be much more difficult. Finding an alarm clock that can adequately wake a person with a hearing impairment is a real problem; often a standard sounding alarm just isn't enough. The Bellman Alarm Clock Pro uses loud sound, flashing lights and/or vibration to ensure you will never oversleep. This alarm is therefore also ideal for particularly heavy sleepers who need an extra push to get them up in the morning.
The Pro Alarm Clock also includes some additional features, such as the ability to connect to your telephone to amplify the ring.
How Does the Alarm Clock Work?
Start your day right with the Bellman Pro Alarm Clock. Connected to a powerful bed shaker, which can be placed under your mattress or pillow, vibrations will alert you when it's time to wake up. The device can also emit an extra loud alarm signal and high intensity flashing lights; whether you want to use one, or a combination of these three alerts, is entirely up to you.
The Pro Alarm Clock can also connect to your existing telephone or contact mat if you wish to amplify their signals. A back-up battery ensures that you won't be caught without power, so you can really depend on your alarm clock to be there when you need it.
Features and Benefits of the Pro Alarm Clock
The Pro Alarm Clock is tailored to your needs, using various features to ensure its reliability. These include:
- Extra loud alarm signal - ascends to over 100dB to get you up in the morning
- High intensity flash - four bright flashing LED lights help to achieve this further
- Powerful bed shaker - vibrates and emits a sound under your pillow or mattress
- Back-up battery - you can rely on your clock to work even during power loss
- Night light beacon to guide you back to bed if you are up at night
- Smart snooze function - reduces time intervals from 9 to 2 minutes to ease you into getting up
- Alarm signal sweeps through the frequencies to make sure you don't miss it
- Easy to use - large LCD display with adjustable back light and two push rotate dials for setting the time and alarm
- Can connect your telephone or door entrance contact mat to amplify their signals
- Height: 4.3", 108mm
- Width: 4.7", 121mm
- Depth: 3.6", 92mm
- Weight: 13.7oz, 390g (with batteries)
- Connections: external trigger input 3.5mm stereo jack. Telephone modular RJ-11 jack. Analogue network: 26-120V RMS, 15-100Hz
- Sound signal: 100dBA at 4", 10cm, 94dBA at 12", 30cm. Built-in multiple frequency signal with a main frequency of 950Hz - 3000Hz
- Flash signal: 4 high-intensity pulsating LEDs
- Bed shaker signal: vibrator power 2.0 - 4.0V DC. Emits a sound
- Display type: Twisted Nematic (TN) LCD
- Back-light colour: white
- Display timeout: 8 seconds
- Operating temperature: 59° to 95°F/15° to 35°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non condensing)
- Alarm timeout: 20 minutes
- Snooze timeout: 20 minutes
- Night light beacon type: Electro Luminescent (EL) light
- Night light timeout: 1h on mains power, 15 minutes on battery
The Bellman Visit Alarm Clock is for indoor use only. Warning - flashes can cause epileptic attacks.