Two Channel Radio Receiver
If you are elderly, disabled or caring for someone who is, you may require the use of a paging system to stay connected to your surroundings. There are many transmitters on the market, designed to detect and relay to you a variety of different signals to make life easier in the home.
The problem is, there are so many potential alerts to be aware of, you might end up owning various different receivers for different reasons. This is impractical and can cause confusion.
The Two Channel Radio Receiver is compatible with the MPPL range of transmitters, working alongside them to increase your awareness in the home. Able to connect with up to twenty transmitters, just one receiver is all you'll need to keep you in reach, whether it's for your personal use or for use with someone in your care.
How Does the Receiver Work?
Simply attach the Two Channel Radio Receiver to the wall of your desired location, using the provided wall fixings. The receiver connects with your existing MPPL transmitter, for instance the Sound Activated Transmitter, acting as the middle man between it and you.
It is a 2-channel utility receiver, allowing you to create a wireless switch link to alarms, diallers and controllers. The Radio Receiver features two independent 1amp relays that provide volt free contacts for C, N/O and NC connection configurations. The relays can be set to provide a timed output for between 3 seconds and 30 minutes. Each relay output can be configured with jumper switches.
You can connect up to twenty different transmitters with your receiver, creating a system in which everything is relayed to just the one device. This means you won't need to monitor several receivers at once, preventing confusion.
Features of the Two Channel Radio Receiver
- Compatible with all MPPL products
- Able to connect with up to 20 transmitters - these can be learned to the receiver's coding memory (CH1 or CH2)
- Easy to set up - includes wall fixing lugs
- All connections are via external wires
- Both battery and adaptor powered - reduces risk of power loss
- Dimensions: 110mm x 77mm x 30mm
- Power: 12V DC source such as battery, alarm panel or power adaptor
- Operating Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC