Talking Time Pal Speaking Pocket Clock
The Talking Time Pal Speaking Pocket Clock is a compact and easy-to-use pocket-sized clock that tells the time in a loud and clear voice at the touch of a button. This makes it ideal for patients and residents with visual impairments or dementia, ensuring they can always stay aware of the time with ease.
Features and Benefits of the Talking Time Pal
- Compact and practical size ideal for carrying around, affixing to a lanyard, or keeping in a pocket
- Tells the time in a loud and clear male English voice
- Ideal for individuals with visual impairments
- Ability to speak the date great for individuals with dementia or memory loss
- Simple design for easy of use, ensuring receiving the time doesn't need to be complicated
- High-contrast talk button is easy to find for quick and stress-free use
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to hold onto
- Long-life lithium-ion battery and easy-access battery compartment improve ease of use
- Settings can be adjusted with ease via two high-contrast buttons on the back of the device
Great for Care Home Residents
As residents of care homes may have varying requirements and limitations, finding a way of providing them with a practical way of receiving the time may at first seem tricky. With the Talking Time Pal Speaking Pocket Clock, time can be received at the touch of a button through a loud and clear male voice, making it ideal for users with visual impairments. It also features a single button on the front for ease of use, and two buttons on the rear to adjust the settings.
Ideal for Dementia Patients
When a patient suffers from dementia, they may require prompts to remind them to check the time. The Time Pal Speaking Pocket Clock can deliver the time and the date at a touch of a button, and is activated simply by pressing the high-contrast talk button on the front of the clock. This is ideal for individuals who may need reminders about the date, helping to reduce any associated anxiety surrounding memory difficulties.
Some residents may feel that moving into a care home or similar environment will hinder their independence, but with the Talking Time Pal Speaking Pocket Clock this doesn't need to be the case. They can keep track of the time and receive time announcements, allowing them to retain and encourage more independent living.
Talking Time Pal Video
Watch the video below to find out more about the features and benefits of the Talking Time Pal Speaking Pocket Clock.