A cordless monitor can be a weight off your mind. Removing trip hazards and helping to make the mat discreet as possible, the Bed Mat for the Rondish Wireless Rise Alarm is the ideal way to enjoy safe, discreet monitoring. Compatible with the Wireless Alarm, the hygienic and lightweight mat can be tucked under mattresses and is completely undetectable.
Features of the Bed Mat
- Slim and lightweight
- Slip under the mattress or under the fitted sheet
- Discreet monitoring
- All instructions are printed on the the mat for information at a glance
- Hygienic wipe-down surface (Alcohol wipes are advised)
- Supplied with compact transmitter that easily slips into a purpose-made pocket
The Benefits of a Wireless System
Without any wires and with a discreet design, the Bed Mat for the Rondish Wireless Alarm is suitable for a number of situations. The cordless design makes it better suited to patients that are at risk of tripping or falling (e.g. elderly patients) as there is no chance of tangling. The discreet design also makes it suited for use with people that have behavioural problems and are liable to tamper with any alarms they find.
Because the Rondish Bed Mat can be placed beneath a mattress, you can use it without the patient even having to know they are being monitored, making life easier for everyone.
Positioning Your Bed Mat
The positioning of the Bed Mat can be done in two ways, and should be placed across the width of the bed:
- Placement around the shoulder area alerts the pager when the patient sits up, allowing for immediate response
- Placement around the lower back alerts the pager when the patient stands up to leave the bed.
Specifications of the Bed Mat
- Length 660mm x Width 510mm.