Pull Cord Transmitter for Rondish Disabled Toilet Alarm
If you are disabled, it can be difficult to always alert a carer if you require assistance, particularly when using the toilet. This can be dangerous if you or your loved one are in urgent need of assistance, for example if they have had a fall, but are unable to contact someone who can help.
The Pull Cord Transmitter is a wireless nurse call alarm transmitter designed with this in mind. Suitable for use in the home, whether this is in your toilet, bathroom or lounge, it connects to your Rondish Wireless Pull Cord Disabled Toilet Alarm to improve communication between a patient and carer. With the Pull Cord Transmitter, you can help ensure the safety of your home and the well-being of your loved ones.
How Does the Pull Cord Transmitter Work?
Simply set up your pull cord in the desired location: installation is simple, and usually takes under ten minutes to be ready to use. Then, if the patient pulls on the cord, the transmitter will send a radio signal to the existing Strobe Light Alarm. This will emit a visual or audible signal to alert the carer that their assistance is required. All system parts are battery operated so you can avoid confusing wires and won't need professional installation.
Features of the Pull Cord Transmitter
- For use as part of the Rondish Wireless Pull Cord Disabled Toilet Alarm System
- Easy to set up
- 100% waterproof making it suitable for use in bathroom
- Battery powered - no hazardous wires, and can be easily installed
- LED lights indicate when battery is low, so you won't be caught without power
- Dimensions: 85mm x 85mm x 10mm
- Cord length: 3m
- Battery powered: sealed in Lithium battery with a service life of five years
- RF power 4mW maximum, narrow band digital transmission for maximum range and reliability
- Range 25m