Medpage Micro GPS Location Tracker and Fall Sensor
The Medpage Micro GPS Location Tracker and Fall Sensor is the ultimate companion for elderly or vulnerable people. It provides confidence to those who may be vulnerable by ensuring they can always be found, through GPS tracking that can be accessed by carers' and guardians' phones to give them peace of mind. Extremely light and compact, it can be attached to keys, worn on a lanyard (included) or slipped into a bag or pocket.
The Micro GPS Location Tracker allows your elderly relatives some independence without leaving them feeling completely alone. Having this device on them will give you the ability to remotely track their location straight to your phone, including a setting that lets you know when they leave the house. It is ideal for those who worry about a patient wandering off or for those who have elderly relatives with dementia who cannot always be closely monitored.
Features and Benefits of the Micro GPS Location Tracker
- GPS location accurate to 15m
- Indoor location tracking via Wi-Fi detection
- Two-Way mobile voice calling
- Caller 'White List' to prevent annoyance calls
- Fall detection sensors
- Fall activation warning with button cancel
- Journey history review (free service)
- SOS contact button that sends location text to emergency contact list and or voice call
- Set remote alarm reminders via Smartphone app
- Link to home Wi-Fi for leaving home alert
- Store up to 5 emergency contact numbers
- Up to 72-hour battery standby
- Wander detection alarm when leaving the home
- Low SIM credit warning
- Tracker battery status monitor via Smartphone app
- Attach to keys, wear with lanyard (included) or slip in a bag or pocket
SOS Call Button and Fall Detection
At a push of a button, the vulnerable person can send their location via text or a distress call can be made. The two-way voice calling system allows the carer and user to communicate with each other in real-time.
This device also has the added benefit of a fall sensor that is activated when it detects falls or crashing movements. If this is a false alarm, for example if the user has just dropped the device, they can quickly cancel the warning to prevent a message from being sent out.
- Dimensions: 38 x 38 x 12mm
- Weight (including battery): 24g
- Splash-proof to IP57
All the GPS Location Tracker and Fall Sensor requires for set up is a SIM card, either on contract or Pay As You Go. It has been tested on all major UK mobile networks, however it is not recommended to be used with the Three network.