Medpage GPS Tracker Phone with SOS Button and Fall Sensor
Designed to ensure the safety of vulnerable individuals, the Medpage GPS Tracker Phone with SOS Button and Fall Sensor helps you quickly locate children or elderly people if they go missing. This handy device contains a range of useful features, including a fall detector, emergency contact button and phone-call function.
- 1 x GPS Tracker Device
- 1 x Pre-Paid Sim Card (with £1.00 credit)
Key Features and Benefits
- Smart SOS button for emergency alert notification
- GPS location services via Google for accuracy
- Fall sensor to alert guardians that help is required
- Discreet and lightweight, ideal for elderly users
- Camera to enhance location awareness
- Supplied with a SIM card and £1 credit to help you set up
- Incoming caller white list to prevent scam calls
- Waterproof design ideal for use in wet weather
How Does the Medpage Personal Location Tracker Work?
This device is a personal location tracker packed with useful features to help you look after your loved ones. Children, the elderly and vulnerable are quickly located if they go missing via the free smartphone app. The SOS emergency contact button provides an easy way to alert a guardian if assistance is required. The tracker can also make and receive telephone calls, as well as receive text messages.
Who Can Use the Tracker and Fall Sensor Device?
This locator is ideal for helping carers and guardians to keep track of vulnerable patients or family members. The fall sensor is particularly useful for people with epilepsy while away from home, rapidly alerting you if they require emergency assistance. The sensitivity can be adjusted via the app.
How Does the Medpage Tracker Detect Falls?
This device is supplied with a built-in fall detector. When the sensor detects a fall (due to a sudden shift in height), this is reported to a guardian via the smartphone app, along with a very precise SOS mapping location. The app is available on iOS and Android.
Does the Medpage GPS Tracker and Fall Sensor Have a Camera?
This smart device features an integral camera, which can aid a person who may be confused and lost. They can take a photo of their location and the guardian can send it to emergency services using the app.
How Many Tracking Options Are There?
This SOS device features a selection of tracking options, including the following:
- Multi-tracking via GPS, GPRS, Wi-Fi
- Geo-fence leave area alarm
- Wi-Fi Fence leaving home generates guardian alarm
- Real-time tracking, historical route
Smartphone Application Information
Please note that the Medpage GPS Tracker uses a smartphone application to ensure accurate and precise tracking. For iPhone users, the correct application is "Reach Far". If you have an Android phone, the correct application is called "NAY TRACKING".
How Is the Medpage GPS Tracker Worn?
The Medpage GPS Tracker comes with a detachable wrist strap that is designed to fit around the user's wrist for quick and easy accessibility. If the user prefers to wear their tracker around the neck, you can remove this wrist strap quickly and easily to allow the attachment of a lanyard (not provided).
Is This Tracker Call Device Supplied with a SIM Card?
This GSM device is supplied with a pre-installed mobile SIM card. The SIM has £1.00 credit, enough to set up and test this product, and a £10 top-up typically provides four months of functionality. There are no further subscription or monitoring payments to make. Please also note that the Guardian app requires a smartphone with internet connectivity.
Battery Life Information
How long your battery lasts is determined by how regularly and on what settings you use your Medpage GPS Tracker. Please view the information below to see a general breakdown of how different patterns of use can affect battery life:
- Tracking Every Minute: Approximate Battery Life of 1 - 2 Days per Charge
- Tracking Every Hour: Approximate Battery Life of 3 - 4 Days per Charge
- Manual Tracking: Approximate Battery Life of 1 Week per Charge
What Other Functions Does this Product Offer?
As well as emergency and tracking features, this GPS device also has the following:
- Step counter
- 3 x Daily alarm clocks
- 3 x Memory prompt alarms
- Talking time announcment
- Vibration and sound alerts for texts and calls
- Incoming caller whitelist
- Dimensions: 59 x 45 x 10mm
- GPS Accuracy: 5- 15m
- Weight: 41g
- Internal Storage: 2GB
- Internal Camera: 2MP
- LCD Display: 1.3 240 x 240
- Wi-Fi Compatibility: 802.11b\802.11g\802.11n