For those looking after dementia sufferers, it can be incredibly difficult to keep medicines or hazardous toiletries safe. The Lockabox Classic Lockable Storage Box provides an incredibly simple and effective way for carers and family members to keep potentially dangerous items safe from dementia sufferers.
Protecting Dementia Sufferers
The code combination lock provides a level of security that makes the Lockabox very suitable for protecting sensitive medicinal items or toiletries from dementia sufferers whilst keeping them easily accessible for the carer.
Other possible uses for the Lockabox include safe storage of craft equipment and small hazardous items and separation of personal items for privacy. It can be used in a fridge, in a cupboard, or on a shelf. Whether you’re in need of a compact safe space for the home or healthcare environment – look no further.
The Lockabox is available in several different colours which have different benefits. The Black or White opaque finishes are great for privacy or sensitivity as they hide the Lockabox's contents. Alternatively, the Crystal Clear finish allows everything to be seen for quicker recognition and easy checking. Finally, the tinted colour finishes are useful for organising and identifying multiple Lockaboxes.
Lockabox Design Features
- BPA-safe and food-grade container that keeps contents secure, organised and protected
- Made from high strength, impact-resistant polycarbonate plastic
- Ventilated, stackable and easy to clean
- Fits into cupboards, on shelves and in the fridge
- Changeable 3-digit combination code lock
- Front loaded door (still access contents when stacked)
- High quality injection moulded parts
- Length: 31cm
- Width: 21cm
- Volume: 10.5 litres