Key Fob Pendant and MPPL Pager Alarm Kit
If you are caring for someone elderly or disabled, it can be difficult to always provide rapid assistance exactly when it's needed - particularly if there is more than one person in your care. You cannot be in several places at once and, equally, your patient or loved one is entitled to their own space.
The Key Fob Pendant and MPPL Pager Alarm Kit allows you to be easily alerted whenever you are needed, even if you are in a different room. Consisting of transmitters and a pager receiver, your patient will be able to signal you by the simple press of a button. Able to connect to up to eight separate Key Fob Pendants, the Pager Alarm Kit is perfect if you care for multiple patients.
How Does the Key Fob Pendant and Pager Work?
Featuring a one-touch button operation, the Key Fob Pendant is incredibly simple to use, perfect for patients with limited dexterity. Small, lightweight and with a key chain attachment, the fob is designed to be kept on your patient's person. That way, should they need assistance, they can easily contact you from anywhere in the house.
If they press the call button, you will be alerted via the multi-purpose pager which is kept on or near to you.
Up to eight Key Fob Pendant transmitters can connect with the pager, allowing multiple patients to communicate with you, making the system ideal for use in a care home. Please select the amount you require from the drop down menu above.
The Key Fob Pendant and Pager Kit is an incredibly simple solution, helping you and your patients or loved ones stay connected, safe and aware.
Features of the Key Fob Pendant and Pager Kit
- Accessible - traditional style Key Fob Pendant transmitter with key chain attachment, attaches to person so patient won't lose it
- Easy to use - Key Fob Pendant has once-touch button operation, perfect for patients with limited dexterity
- Up to 8 Key Fob Pendants can be used with pager depending on how many patients you wish to connect with
- Customisable signals - pager can emit sound and/or vibration alarms, with an adjustable volume tone. Vibration signals suitable for nighttime use to avoid disturbing other patients
- Pager is housed in a robust and stylish case - durable and easy to carry
Key Fob Pendant
- Dimensions: 66 x 36 x 15mm
- Power: A23 battery
- Dimensions: 80 x 60 x 12mm
- Power: 2 x AA batteries
- Weight: 120g
- Radio address coding switches
- 100m range